A Trio Of Late Panthers.

Just now, Retired Bob said:

Just checking, after all the questions on Atak zimm. :shrug:

Ordered this a while ago Bob as usual because of the box art.....perfect for me to try and recreate methinks 😉👍

7 minutes ago, Andy J said:

Ordered this a while ago Bob as usual because of the box art.....perfect for me to try and recreate methinks 😉👍

I made one with that winter scheme 30+ years ago using the Tamiya kit, I'm tempted to re-do it with the Minicraft kit but the back log in the kit queue is enormous..... might be able to fit it in about 2050. 👨‍🦽

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Stef N. said:

Nice. I like Miniart kits. A bit complicated but well detailed, produced and finish into great models. Looking forward to this one.👍

Well I haven't built a Miniart kit before but the reviews seem good so why not 🙂. I will start a wip as soon as it arrives mate but I'm looking forward to recreating that worn out whitewash look 🙂👍

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Retired Bob said:

I made one with that winter scheme 30+ years ago using the Tamiya kit, I'm tempted to re-do it with the Minicraft kit but the back log in the kit queue is enormous..... might be able to fit it in about 2050. 👨‍🦽

I love the worn knackered look Bob I think it looks great 🙂👍

• Like 1

• Stef N. changed the title to A Trio Of Late Panthers.

I finished off a dust gatherer to try out some weathering products I bought before I use them on my Challenger and Ferdinand projects. I liked using them a lot, got a bit heavy handed on the wheels so a bit more practice is needed.

The kit is the Tamiya Late G with RFM movable tracks. The kit is typically Tamiya good, but showing its age and needs upgrading to bring it up to modern standards. The RFM tracks are nice to use. Prefer metal ones but these are good if you can't get Friul/Masterclub etc.

Panther Late G. Unknown unit Berlin, 1945.

p?i=077636183c495cbcedc3225df49e9fde

p?i=6437f43a609498182f1e8bd1c667bd4d

p?i=84a2d4715120fc54887426a779092dcf

p?i=1d698dd2b3e585901284bc866fea78a9

This side needs one more track link. It really stands out that it is too tight in this photo.

p?i=407c8c985ab0929030a6aa286c6e3c98

p?i=6dfe18b5a865e77fb44e6d7dd9d46425

Thanks for looking in.

• Like 2