Matchbox/Revell Models

Here now my Models of the old Matchbox/Rebox Revell.

I purposely didn't improve anything, just experimented with painting and other techniques.

I hope you like them 😊

The first model was a T-34

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by Han Solo
  • Like 19

17 hours ago, vytautas said:

Sorry, but no photos are visible

Vytautas

I'm sorry, but i dont know.

At my smartphone and any browser i have no problems  🤔

At all - thanks of the compliments 😊

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Han Solo said:

I'm sorry, but i dont know.

At my smartphone and any browser i have no problems  🤔

At all - thanks of the compliments 😊

You need to use a photo hosting site, like Flickr, Imgur or others, so members can see you work. 

Chris

I can see fairly small pictures if I right-click your links and open in another tab, but that's a bit of a P.I.T.A.

So far, I've only looked at 2 of you photos and won't bother to look at the rest.

Chris

So I checked now, it looks like this is a problem with an internet browser. Photos are visible in Firefox and not in Chrome. It may be different for others.

One way or another, but there is a problem, albeit a small one, the main thing is that the models look good!

Vytautas

Edited by vytautas

Hmm, i checked this now with Chrome - it's ok 🤔

I see the Photos also at my PC on my office.

I have a domain who i hoste it.

I dont had problems so far.

now i look, whats going on, but i need then some feedback, because everything works for me 😇

Just talked to my provider.
Must work according to his statement. I don't see any other.
Hotlinking is supported. I also see in the code.

I don't see any problems on my side🤨 🤷‍♂️ 

Also just asked a friend. It works with him everywhere too.

Clear your Cache????

Who sees the pictures correctly?

I can see your photos on Chrome - nice to see these old kits again.

It could be due to your photos not being hosted on a secure (https) site and Chrome blocks that by default.  If you click on the address bar (URL) just to the left of britmodeller.com and choose Site Settings there is an option about 4 up from the bottom for Insecure Content - change this to Allow. You will need to Reload the page but the photos will appear. Obviously this is reducing the security level (only for Britmodeller.com) so please be aware that there is a potential risk = not my fault if there's a problem!

Steve

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, BritJet said:

I can see your photos on Chrome - nice to see these old kits again.

It could be due to your photos not being hosted on a secure (https) site and Chrome blocks that by default.  If you click on the address bar (URL) just to the left of britmodeller.com and choose Site Settings there is an option about 4 up from the bottom for Insecure Content - change this to Allow. You will need to Reload the page but the photos will appear. Obviously this is reducing the security level (only for Britmodeller.com) so please be aware that there is a potential risk = not my fault if there's a problem!

Steve

Oh, thank you, that's a good Idea.

I'm testing it.

On 03/01/2021 at 15:30, Han Solo said:

Here now my Models of the old Matchbox/Rebox Revell.

I purposely didn't improve anything, just experimented with painting and other techniques.

Somehow, of all kits, Matchbox seem to call for building out-of-the-box without add-ons or improvements. I still love those old kits regardless of accuracy or detail. They may not have been the best in that regard, but to me at the start of my modelling obsession they always seemed like the best-made kits.