DC-2/3, DST, C-47/-48/-53, Dakota, Li-2, PS-84/L2D, BT-67 STGB

Col.

On 21/01/2021 at 22:50, dnl42 said:

Ooh, nice! Where'd you get that? 

Hi dnl,

from a friend in Oklahoma who designs and produces them at home in UV resin on his Anycubic Photon printer.  He does virtually all the Douglas DC-3/C-47 range, including the C-47 gunship.  He isn't a businessman, just a home producer. His name is Russ, send him an email, mention us on BM where you saw this, to rdutnell(at)ou(dot)edu and he will be only too pleased to help.  He also has a large range of other kits, both military and civilian, that would fit in with this GB.

Mike

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Dansk said:

Don’t forget the Douglas C-48 in the header also @Col.

Will have to see if there's enough space in that already crowded place :lol:

3 hours ago, TEMPESTMK5 said:

Good morning Col

I don't know yet , I would like to build at least one of them as I already have a decals sheet for a french aircraft  ...

Good morning Patrice,

Sure at least one wearing French markings will look great within this GB :) 

1 hour ago, bootneck said:

...a friend in Oklahoma who designs and produces them at home, in UV resin on his Anycubic Photon printer.  He does virtually all the Douglas DC-3/C-47 range, including the C-47 gunship.  He isn't a businessman, just a home producer. His name is Russ, send him an email, mention us on BM where you saw this, to rdutnell(at)ou(dot)edu and he will be only too pleased to help.  He also has a large range of other kits, both military and civilian, that would fit in with this GB.

I suspect he could become a popular chap now that we have seen examples of his work and know he does more...

• Like 1

• Col. changed the title to DC-2/3, DST, C-47/-48/-53, Dakota, Li-2, PS-84/L2D, BT-67 STGB
6 hours ago, TonyOD said:

Apparently Heller are releasing a C-47 this year, well, reboxing an Airfix kit to be more precise, so I'd be up for it.

Well timed on their part if we can get this GB through the vote. Hopefully they'll give us some less common and more colourful decal options 🙂

You're in at number 10 Tony and taking us into double figures :yahoo:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Col. said:

Hopefully they'll give us some less common and more colourful decal options 

I’ve got my fingers crossed for something like this 🤞🏻

spacer.png

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Marklo said:

There is a 1/144 C47 sitting in the stash ( intended as a companion for my Horsa )so you can count me in.

With pleasure :) 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
7 minutes ago, vppelt68 said:

@Col. how could this one resurface? V-P

Do you think it's time I started a fresh campaign V-P? Perhaps 2023 is the year for this one.

• Like 1