Bomber/Strike/Ground Attack GB Chat

Thank you everyone who contributed to this GB as it's been a pleasure hosting it due to you all.

Now that we've covered bombers and before that the fighters how about a go at reconnaissance machines and equipment? Less glamorous perhaps but with plenty opportunities to model some interesting stuff.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

10 hours ago, Col. said:

Thank you everyone who contributed to this GB as it's been a pleasure hosting it due to you all.

Now that we've covered bombers and before that the fighters how about a go at reconnaissance machines and equipment? Less glamorous perhaps but with plenty opportunities to model some interesting stuff.

Thanks for fun GB, it got me two builds to add to the display collection which will be doing the model show circuit this season.

• Like 1

On 6/3/2022 at 7:33 AM, Col. said:

Now that we've covered bombers and before that the fighters how about a go at reconnaissance machines and equipment?

On 6/3/2022 at 9:43 AM, Chrisj2003 said:

hasn’t got enough traction. But an obvious inclusive multi-sector and era follow up.

There is a recce  mission or version for nearly every fighter/ fighter bomber out there.   

And then there is weather recce as well... I'd be in!

Blackbird? ( for a classic!)

Mirage IIIR, an RAF type..( GR, FRS, TSR, FGR ....)

Or a Su-17M4R... lots to choose from!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Toryu said:

Hi @Col. @Enzo Matrix - Will there be a poll for the Bomber/Strike/GroundAttack GB?

I hadn't planned to. They take a fair bit of work to create and I'm struggling to find time due to work and family matters at the moment sadly.

• Thanks 2

• 4 months later...