ICM 2021

IT_Man

Any news when they might announce the range?

I heard some time ago that they were considering the Henschel Hs 129 in 1/48 , which would be really great! I also predict Henschel Hs 123 in 1/32 (I'm a big fan of this aircraft!)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IT_Man said:

Any news when they might announce the range?

I heard some time ago that they were considering the Henschel Hs 129 in 1/48 , which would be really great! I also predict Henschel Hs 123 in 1/32 (I'm a big fan of this aircraft!)

Well, for those of us who are able to spend a little more money for a little bit more fun with considerably better kits are already best served with the Henschel 123 from Gaspatch. All the rest of us are condemned to wait for a cheaper HS 123.

13 minutes ago, RHWinter said:

Well, for those of us who are able to spend a little more money for a little bit more fun with considerably better kits are already best served with the Henschel 123 from Gaspatch. All the rest of us are condemned to wait for a cheaper HS 123.

That is for 1/48 (my prediction was for ICM to produce in 1/32). But of course in 1/48 would be great too!

• Like 1

What about new Su-15 "Flagon" and Su-7 "Fitter" and of course a MiG-25PU/RU "Foxbat" all in 1/48th scale? In my opinion the ICM catalogue is deeply missing 1/48th modern (1950-1990) military jets. 

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Homebee said:

What about new Su-15 "Flagon" and Su-7 "Fitter" and of course a MiG-25PU/RU "Foxbat" in 1/48th scale? In my opinion the ICM catalog is deeply missing 1/48th modern military jets. 

V.P.

Well Homebee,  nice to see you agree with me.  I have sent them emails with my suggestions!

Maybe if more folks did the same, we might  see them one day!

[Insert compulsory Vulcan b1 comment here]

The Hs129 would be quite interesting, probably not my cup of tea but then again.... I do like to build things that aren't my cup of tea every now and again.

They did a pretty nice Tu144 in 2011, perhaps a new Concorde might show up from them at some point.....

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Phas3e said:

I'm just waiting for them to announce a 1:48 Martin B-26, its bound to happen sooner or later.

I would buy at least three of them! Their Invader kits are excellent and the B-26 is about th he same size. Would make a lot of sense.

• Julien locked this topic