AFV selection, 1/100 scale

sgr

I've spent last few years painting models for wargames. They are 1/100 scale, some of them resin+metal, some full plastic. Sometimes they are lacking details, obviously no fancy etched brass parts, etc. They have to be durable and quite easy to assemble (lots are needed for games). Few of them works as mission objectives - that's the reason for bigger bases and some scenics. Hope you like them. I had lots of fun painting them. Most of them are painted with MiG Ammo paints. Details with Vallejo, GW, Reaper, Kimera, Revell Acrylics, Tamiya, Gunze. Sealed with Revell Matt Varnish.

There are quite few of them, I hope that's ok.

Few plastic models from Battlefront Miniatures:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Resins from Battlefront Miniatures:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Heer46 resin+metal what if miniatures:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Plastic Soldier Company plastic models:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

4vgbWsg.jpg

spacer.png

Zvezda:

spacer.png

Forged in Battle resins:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Normandy Miniatures plastic models:

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 16

Thankyou for sharing these beautiful models with us. Iam at the moment building several models from Plastic Soldier and airfix ,have got quite a few built ,i was starting to get a bit tired of doing them .Now i have seen you fine models i have got my second wind and will start painting them today.Thankyou so much ,only hope i do as good a job on them as you have done .

That is quite the impressive collection you have there! 1/100 scale, you've got to be kidding. They look fabulous. The halftracks filled with guys, magnificent. You've got to be one patient fellow 🙂 

On 1/2/2021 at 10:00 AM, Homer said:

Thankyou for sharing these beautiful models with us. Iam at the moment building several models from Plastic Soldier and airfix ,have got quite a few built ,i was starting to get a bit tired of doing them .Now i have seen you fine models i have got my second wind and will start painting them today.Thankyou so much ,only hope i do as good a job on them as you have done .

I've painted hundreds of minis in 1/100 scale - I wasn't very good at the beginning :). But small miniatures are good for practice, to learn your airbrush and paints to try different styles - with less or more contrast, with different kinds of modulation, etc. Bad painting it's not going to ruin 100GBP model and hundreds of hours spent on building so you can be a little bit more brave :). I'm sure yours will be great.