2022 GB Bunfight Poll

Please vote for your favoured GBs for 2022. You have a maximum of five votes in each section.  

230 members have voted

1. 1. Groupbuilds

• Armoured Cars and Halftracks GB
    • Century Fighters GB
    • Shark Mouths 2
    • Great British (and beyond) Railway GB
    • Not My Comfort Zone GB
    • What If? GB IV
    • In The Wrong Hands GB
    • A Journey Into The Dark Arts - Vacform GB
    • Prototypes, Racers, Research, Record Breakers and Special Schemes MegaGB
    • Canadian GB
    • Golden and Silver Wings GB
    • Bomber / Strike / Ground Attack GB
    • Republic / Seversky Aviation GB
    • BeNeLux GB
    • Turning Japanese GB
    • Bloch / Dassault GB
    • Night and Day GB
    • Raiders Of The Lost Stash GB
    • Red Stars GB
    • Parliamo Italiano
    • Big and British
    • Emergency GB
  2. 2. Single Type Group Builds

• Dornier Do 17 family STGB
    • Mig-25 Foxbat / Mig-31 Foxhound STGB
    • M3/M4 Medium Tank STGB
    • Mig-15/17 STGB
    • Mig-21 STGB
    • F-5 Freedom Fighter / Tiger II STGB
    • Gloster Meteor STGB
    • Fork Tailed Devil - Lockheed P-38 Lightning STGB
    • Leopard tank STGB
    • Junkers Ju 88 family STGB
    • FW 190 / Ta 152 STGB

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 14/11/21 at 23:59

Is it ethical to vote for gb’s I probably wont have enough time to enter?

I’ve voted for 5 gbs that I’m excited about and want to enter, but I almost certainly wont have time to do them all.

What a lot of good options there are this year.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Dansk said:

I’ve voted for 5 gbs that I’m excited about and want to enter, but I almost certainly wont have time to do them all.

I'd say go for it. What if you are really eager how other people tackle a certain subject for inspiration or even a out-of-competition build? 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Anatol Pigwa said:

I'd say go for it. What if you are really eager how other people tackle a certain subject for inspiration or even a out-of-competition build? 

Exactly.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Dansk said:

I'd say yes, you're assuming all of the GBs you vote for will get through, if they do, well lots of other people have voted for them anyway and your single vote is highly unlikely to make much difference.

Just make sure you vote for the What-If IV GB that's all! :whistle:

• Haha 5

45 minutes ago, Dansk said:

Paul, I'm hosting GBs I don't have time to enter, support the subjects you enjoy ;) 

• Like 4

Tough one :P
Just a reminder: if one of your choices doesn't make it through but you really want to build it, there's always the regular WIP forum. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Anatol Pigwa said:

You'll have plenty of time to enter when we all go into another lock-down and are stuck at home 24hrs a day!

• Haha 4

I used nine of my ten available votes but there's no way on God's green Earth that I'll have time to enter nine GB's!  I managed four this year and each one overlapped at least one of the other three, which made for a bit of a production line and maybe I didn't enjoy the builds as much as I would have otherwise, so this time around I shall pace myself a bit better and maybe be a bit more discerning about those I actually enter.  Or, more likely, I'll just jump in with my size 12s and put myself in the same position again!

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, jackroadkill said:

I used nine of my ten available votes but there's no way on God's green Earth that I'll have time to enter nine GB's!  I managed four this year and each one overlapped at least one of the other three, which made for a bit of a production line and maybe I didn't enjoy the builds as much as I would have otherwise, so this time around I shall pace myself a bit better and maybe be a bit more discerning about those I actually enter.  Or, more likely, I'll just jump in with my size 12s and put myself in the same position again!

Same thoughts here, same result this year, same plan as you next year and probably the same inevitable conclusion 🙃

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, jackroadkill said:

5 minutes ago, Dansk said:

Same thoughts here, same result this year, same plan as you next year and probably the same inevitable conclusion 🙃

Dontcha just love it when a plan comes together?

• Like 2