2022 GB Bunfight Poll

Please vote for your favoured GBs for 2022. You have a maximum of five votes in each section.  

230 members have voted

1. 1. Groupbuilds

• Armoured Cars and Halftracks GB
    • Century Fighters GB
    • Shark Mouths 2
    • Great British (and beyond) Railway GB
    • Not My Comfort Zone GB
    • What If? GB IV
    • In The Wrong Hands GB
    • A Journey Into The Dark Arts - Vacform GB
    • Prototypes, Racers, Research, Record Breakers and Special Schemes MegaGB
    • Canadian GB
    • Golden and Silver Wings GB
    • Bomber / Strike / Ground Attack GB
    • Republic / Seversky Aviation GB
    • BeNeLux GB
    • Turning Japanese GB
    • Bloch / Dassault GB
    • Night and Day GB
    • Raiders Of The Lost Stash GB
    • Red Stars GB
    • Parliamo Italiano
    • Big and British
    • Emergency GB
  2. 2. Single Type Group Builds

• Dornier Do 17 family STGB
    • Mig-25 Foxbat / Mig-31 Foxhound STGB
    • M3/M4 Medium Tank STGB
    • Mig-15/17 STGB
    • Mig-21 STGB
    • F-5 Freedom Fighter / Tiger II STGB
    • Gloster Meteor STGB
    • Fork Tailed Devil - Lockheed P-38 Lightning STGB
    • Leopard tank STGB
    • Junkers Ju 88 family STGB
    • FW 190 / Ta 152 STGB

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 14/11/21 at 23:59

18 hours ago, trickyrich said:

He's not called "Dear Supreme Leader" for nothing, now has anyone ever seen Enzo and Kim Jong-un together????? :hmmm:  Just saying!      :bleh:

Kim Jong-Un has far more hair than I do... :D 

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Ray S said:

If it is any help, I have four votes going spare for the STGB's! I will not be doing any of them and only voted for the Meteor one as I couldn't find how not to vote at the time!

Ray

Wouldn't be willing to give one to the Do17 would you? 😂

I've just accidentally bought an old-school Airfix Tornado GR1/1a, so that could work for me in one of three GB's - NMCZ, Bomber and Shark Mouths.  Of course, if there was a "What the bloody hell was I playing at?" GB it would work nicely for that, too.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, jackroadkill said:

I've just accidentally bought an old-school Airfix Tornado GR1/1a, so that could work for me in one of three GB's - NMCZ, Bomber and Shark Mouths.  Of course, if there was a "What the bloody hell was I playing at?" GB it would work nicely for that, too.

This is why you should vote Raiders! You do not need to buy anything, accidentally or not, because by definition you have something suitable in your stash.

Vote Smart! Vote Raiders!

Raiders_of_the_Lost_Ark_Theatrical_Poste

(fair use)

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

13 minutes ago, Torbjorn said:

This is why you should vote Raiders! You do not need to buy anything, accidentally or not, because by definition you have something suitable in your stash.

Vote Smart! Vote Raiders!

Raiders_of_the_Lost_Ark_Theatrical_Poste

(fair use)

A raiders plug! I like it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dansk said:

I don’t know about you guys but I’m feeling the need for a @trickyrich polling chart about now

Yes - now’s a good time to show that extra 100 votes (from a secret cyber-bunker in Moscow) that just came in for ‘emergency’. 

• Haha 6

26 minutes ago, Bandsaw Steve said:

Yes - now’s a good time to show that extra 100 votes (from a secret cyber-bunker in Moscow) that just came in for ‘emergency’. 

Or to phone up Georgia and ask them to find 11,000 votes.

• Haha 1

Whoops- might have just accidentally got a bit ‘political’ there! 🤫

Suffice to say… vote for ‘Emergency’ you lot! Think of the variety of subjects, the wide pallet of colours and patterns, the dramatic stories behind each subject and the fact that rescues are about saving lives and not shortening them.

Rant mode off… 🚨

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Dansk said:

I don’t know about you guys but I’m feeling the need for a @trickyrich polling chart about now

you wish is my command..... or will be once I've updated it. :D

6 hours ago, Bandsaw Steve said:

Arrr that'll require extra beer to happen ... for me! :D

• Haha 1

Ok despite the best efforts of or "Dear Glorious Leader with not as much hair as the other one" to confuse me more than normal I think I have the cutoff right now, 7 for GB & 7 for STGB.

Right the update, thing of course have slowed down quite noticeably ..... sort of, and the first blood has been spilt!!!! :yahoo:

Now with that rotten cut-off line now in the correct position I have to say, if your fav GB hasn't received 30 votes or more then it'll looking very doubtful she'll make it! I suspect there ill be quite a lot of bloodshed/letting to come as those GB's around that line juggle for position! :popcorn:

I am actually beginning to doubt now that this 64 vote mark I had for a GB to go through will be correct for this year's GB's, last year it ended up being 61 votes (I had 63/64), and was the lowest so far in GB's I've charted. I now suspect It will be even lower this year so I have now dropped it to 58, we'll see how correct I am.

2022%20GB%20Voting%2005Nov-XL.jpg

...and now the STGB, where the wee Panzers are making a run for it as fast as their clinky tracks will let them. Things are looking grim for the medium bombers.... think they need some Anti-tank stores!!  :mg:      

After some thought and review I have moved the blue "made it" line back to around the 64 vote spot from 70. I now believe if your STGB reaches that many votes it'll will more than likely be in next years calendar. 

2022%20STGB%20Voting%2005Nov-XL.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

13 hours ago, Ray S said:

If it is any help, I have four votes going spare for the STGB's! I will not be doing any of them and only voted for the Meteor one as I couldn't find how not to vote at the time!

Ray

Both the Leopard and M3/M4 would be extremely grateful for any votes that you could cast our way.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Bandsaw Steve said:

Suffice to say… vote for ‘Emergency’ you lot! Think of the variety of subjects, the wide pallet of colours and patterns, the dramatic stories behind each subject and the fact that rescues are about saving lives and not shortening them.

Rant mode off… 🚨

Couldn't have put it better myself! And while you're at it, vote for the Canadian GB too!

• Like 4

4 hours ago, trickyrich said:

Things are looking grim for the medium bombers.... think they need some Anti-tank stores!!

The Do17 and Ju88 STGBs should work together to get one through if things continue to look grim... Preferably the Do17! 

Edited by Adam Poultney

1 hour ago, Adam Poultney said:

The Do17 and Ju88 STGBs should work together to get one through if things continue to look grim... Preferably the Do17! 

How ironic - a call for strategic voting for tactical bombers. 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 14

Thanks Rich I think we all really appreciate the work you put it those overviews, they are really fun to see. :goodjob:
Well however it turns out theres some great ones next year. Really hope the p-38 lightning lands a place.

the excitement continues its a thrill to watch.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Anatol Pigwa said:

I'm pretty sure this was intentional ;)

True, a double mm is very natural to press.  - but a scan of my posts will reveal a lot of unintended typos, or grammatical errors introduced as a result of editing and refining the message before posting.