Man, that's one big, beautiful bird! :clap2:  You've done some great work on this fantastic scale model plane.   It would compliment any collection in which it's displayed.    Bravo indeed!  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Now that's a great job, Mr. Madman. Excellent craftsmanship, very well done! Why oh why can't Airfix scale this down into my preferred 1:72 scale? I dread having to re-scribe yet another one of their old tool kits.  :cry:

Cheers,

Bill

• Like 1

That is just lovely, one of the most attractive jets! That and the Vulcan are iconic.

• Like 1

A lovely model, even if the aircraft itself was flawed.  There was one as Gate Guard at RAF Leeming in the 90's when I was there.  May still be there.  Still can't get over the sheer size of it!

• Like 1

Hi mate, well done on this one and it’s looks absolutely brilliant.

• Like 1

That model has presence. Its gonna dominate a contest table just out of sheer size.

Beautiful job. Have the kit in the stash myself and i'd love to build it one of these days.

-d-

• Like 1

Really great work mate, its beautiful!

I have this in my stash that i'd like to get on to soon; how did you go about the roundels on the top section of the wing? To me the first thing I noticed was how to go about getting the roundel decal to fit over the vortex generators?

• Like 1
14 hours ago, RiotRolo said:

Really great work mate, its beautiful!

I have this in my stash that i'd like to get on to soon; how did you go about the roundels on the top section of the wing? To me the first thing I noticed was how to go about getting the roundel decal to fit over the vortex generators?

Hi the roundels were a pain to go down, there are holes in the decal for the vortex generators to fit through which isn’t to much of a problem but there is another prominent feature that the decal needs to conform to and here is where I had trouble which need loads of decal setting solution but both roundels still split on me so just had to touch up with paint 👍

• Like 1
On 1/13/2021 at 12:21 PM, Spitfire madman said:

Hi the roundels were a pain to go down, there are holes in the decal for the vortex generators to fit through which isn’t to much of a problem but there is another prominent feature that the decal needs to conform to and here is where I had trouble which need loads of decal setting solution but both roundels still split on me so just had to touch up with paint 👍

Thank you mate, ill make sure to keep an eye out once I get to the roundels then! :) 

• Like 1