MC.205 Veltro 1:48 Italerii

Kriss

Hello! This is my first gallery in this forum. To the MC.205 Veltro 1:48 Italeria I added a few additives in the form of resins and plates. I also used paints dedicated to Italian aviation from bilmodels company, so far these are the best paints I have had a chance to work with. As always with valorization, not everything fits perfectly, there were a few places where I had to think a little bit how to put it together. In summary, the construction went smoothly. Below are pictures of the finished model. Maybe somebody will like my sweats.

D2doXay.jpg

92C6ZxV.jpg

5ztR2wl.jpg

KZvtMdA.jpg

APXGaEn.jpg

MZofpmi.jpg

ufDd3js.jpg

And a couple of construction photos:

sZsgvbf.jpg

9jJjo4p.jpg

UMmYiz1.jpg

• Like 45

6 hours ago, Gary Brantley said:

That's just brilliant and what an introduction!    As said, the camo paint work looks sensational, as does the PE work; please take a bow for that beautifully done cockpit as well. :clap2:  Thanks for sharing your build here!  😀

Well said and I'll add total agreement with what you said.

• Like 1

Very nice Kriss. I built the Italeri re-boxed kit and the original Hasegawa kit at the same time and had more trouble with the Hasegawa fit. I cheated and used Italeri’s smoke ring decals

Edited by fubar57

This is why the Italian AF had some of the smartest and most attractive camouflage schemes of WWII.  Excellent results and your attention to detail is first rate.  This is certainly one to be proud of.  :like:

Mike

Hello! Thanks for the kind words and that you liked my work, this is my first model on the BR forum. My next job here will be my next. Currently I use H&S Infiniti airbrush, for painting I used Italian aviation paint from Bilmodel. Exhaust flanks painted with an airbrush in matching colors, black, brown, white and what I had at hand. I made the rest of the stains with pigments, bought in the artists' shop.