2020 For DAG058

DAG058

It feels like I hardly spent any time at all at the bench in 2020. This couldn't be the case though as I managed my yearly average of 6 completed builds. Amongst these were a few big builds and also a Kitty Hawk Jaguar, which must have been sent by the modelling Gods as some sort of punishment for a sin I had committed somewhere along the line. I also had 2 failed shelf-queens which I may resurrect next year. The stash has maintained its size throughout the year with a few new acquisitions,  and I already have a few projects lined up for 2021. The bench is clear and ready to go, here's to happy new year! Thanks for looking and feel free to leave any comments you may have. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 19

Well there may only be 6 completed projects but the quality is absolutely first rate! And a lovely range of interesting subjects too.

Best wishes and I hope you have a Very Happy New Year.

Kind regards,

Stix

• Like 1

16 hours ago, PlaStix said:

Well there may only be 6 completed projects but the quality is absolutely first rate! And a lovely range of interesting subjects too.

Best wishes and I hope you have a Very Happy New Year.

Kind regards,

Stix

Thank you, I’m glad you are a fan. Happy New Year :beer:

15 hours ago, bigbadbadge said:

Agreed great quality work, plus you have some biggies in there too, love the Nimrod and the Shack particularly.  You surely must have served your time as the Jag looks great. 

Happy  New Year 

Chris

Thanks! I have always really liked the Nimrod and Comet so I am glad to finally have one in the collection, I have had to hang it from the wall to save on space. Happy New Year!

Edited by DAG058
  • Like 1