New Arma Hobby models to be announced tomorrow 30 December

TEMPESTMK5

Good afternoon

Last week I received this email from Wojtek Bulhak

"Hello xxx

We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Wojtek Bulhak
and Arma Hobby Team

Do not miss 30 December post with 2021 new kit announcement. "

I thought I should share the news with all my friends ...

Patrice

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

35 minutes ago, Meatbox8 said:

Doesn't give us long for the usual 20 pages of wild speculation.

Doesn't mean we can't give it a damned good try though! Could they be the ones to finally give us an accurate P-51B/C/Mustang Mk.III in 1/72? Or the Allison engined varieties?

Mark.

• Like 8
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Harry Lime said:

Doesn't mean we can't give it a damned good try though! Could they be the ones to finally give us an accurate P-51B/C/Mustang Mk.III in 1/72? Or the Allison engined varieties?

Mark.

I would love an accurate P-51B!

• Like 1

My speculations would be Yak-9, Allison P-51, or P-51B, in order of desirability from most to least, all in 1/72. Although a Corsair, anywhere from F4U-4 to F4U-7 or AU-1, would also be speculatively good.

John

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TEMPESTMK5 said:

Don't forget that a few days/weeks ago they announced the release of their 1st 1/48 kit https://www.armahobby.com/40001-pzl-p-11c-expert-set-1-48.html 

they also have announced a Hurricane IIC in 1/48

Patrice

Aw, you're no fun!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, 352nd Fighter Group said:

Eduard do a G-6 Late & Early 

Sorry, my fault - it was an unsuccessful attempt at humour. We have enough decent Gustavs in 1/48 🙂

But in 1/72...?

No, it'll be a Mustang III.

• Like 2

Yes, at a minimum the Battle was operated by 300, 301, 304 and 305 squadrons and I think some of the Polish units used them in combat against the barges in the Channel ports during 1940...so would be a very appropriate choice for Arms!

• Like 3

It will be the 1/72 Wildcat F4-F3 or F4.

Tho I truly I hope for a Battle series in the same scale.

Another close fetched possibility would be a Sea Hurricane or the Mk.XII version.

A Martlet Mk.I would be most welcome too ...

• Like 1

We can expect a single or small twin engine aircraft in 1:72 or a single engine aircraft in 1:48.

Start of a Yak-9 family in 1:72 would be nice - not well represented by kits and used by Poland, two aircraft survive in Polish museums and drawings by MMP are available.

Fairey Battle in 1:72 that served with Polish units in exile, overlooked by Airfix (who should get an agreement to sell Arma kits in their boxes) - could make a family of Battles.

Me 109E in 1:72 (who else could have prepared moulds of that quality in a hurry for Eduard / Special  Hobby).

Douglas Devastor in 1:72, these guys have a passion for USN aircraft.

• Like 2