Tiger Meet / Tiger Camo / Britmodeller Zoo - 22 so far

Dansk

• Enzo the Magnificent changed the title to Tiger Meet / Tiger Camo GB merged with Britmodeller Zoo

Count me in. I’ve always admired the Tiger meet schemes but have never done one. Of course the one I’d really love to do is the mil hind xenomorph but I’ve never come across a decal set for it yet. 

50500661906_1aaa17a7be_c.jpgThere is a pretty nice tiger scheme for the Hind.

b0096ba2-c400-4627-a579-f7bd5851e651.jpeThen again on the other end of the spectrum there’s this ! ( yes afaik it’s real ) Which I came across while surfing the inter web. Wonder where I can get scale plans. 

19bd9cec-e67d-4886-8b6c-1e43001401e4.jpe
Or even this. I think it’s supposed to be a Salmon.

Edited by Marklo
  • Like 3

• Dansk changed the title to Tiger Meet / Tiger Camo GB merged with Britmodeller Zoo - 13 names
  • Dansk changed the title to Tiger Meet / Tiger Camo GB merged with Britmodeller Zoo - 14 names
41 minutes ago, Brad said:

Since @Corsairfoxfouruncle got Sharkmouths up to the bunfight, I reckon we probably should exclude them from this GB as they have their own.

Well if we both get through the vote that works. But If I fail maybe you could add them here ? 

• 5 weeks later...

Yeah, please add me, I suggest  q Syhart adorned French jet... Mirage, or Mirage  or Rafale...

Or a Spanish Hornet or Mirage again....

There is also a Swedish Monster Viggen... hmmmm :)

• Like 1

are we there yet????

Guess I found a place for this "project", a combination of my 2 favourite schemes, and it's all painted ......

IMG_5712-L.jpg

..... and no it's going to be in 1/35th as well!!! :wicked:

• Like 2

On 4/27/2021 at 3:55 AM, exdraken said:

There is also a Swedish Monster Viggen... hmmmm :)

???????? do you know something I don't? Does this mean I have to buy a 3rd 1/32nd Viggen! :yikes:

• Haha 1