Tiger Meet / Tiger Camo / Britmodeller Zoo - 22 so far

Dansk

This decal set arrived in my porch last week for some Swiss F-5E Tiger IIs.

Peace%20Alps%20p2.jpg

That set contains several options including fish, a swan, a dove, at least two tigers' heads, and (if permitted) a witch.
(There is also a full tiger skin paint job).

Of course, I'd want one or two of these for the proposed F-5 build, assuming that goes ahead.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, trickyrich said:

:wub:

hmmmm, now do I have room for a 3rd 1/32nd Viggen???? :hmmm:

Build another shelf.  Problem solved.

Too much empty shelf?  Buy & build more models to fill shelf and balance things out.  It's an ever increasing yin/yang.

• Haha 2

Dansk host

Brad host
Thom216
stevehnz
TimJ
vppelt68

desert falcon

Marlin

zebra

trickyrich

FortyEighter
CliffB

Jabba
Marklo

airfixpeter
exdraken
Beazer
Robert Stuart

Up to 18 boys, come on lets get this one up to the vote.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry Brad - thanks for keeping the list up to date mate 👍

A long story short my one year old daughter got very sick and I lost perspective on some things including modelling but I am back at my post now and she seems completely recovered and we hope it stays that way.

I’ll update the list on page 1

• Like 3

• Dansk changed the title to Tiger Meet / Tiger Camo GB merged with Britmodeller Zoo - 18 names so far
58 minutes ago, Dansk said:

A long story short my one year old daughter got very sick and I lost perspective on some things including modelling but I am back at my post now and she seems completely recovered and we hope it stays that way.

I do hope she is better. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dansk said:

That's not losing perspective mate.  Family first.  The day material things become more important than family & friends is the day we have lost our way.  Glad she has recovered, I can only imagine it feels like the Titanic has been lifted off your chest.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, helios16v said:

That's not losing perspective mate.  Family first.  The day material things become more important than family & friends is the day we have lost our way.  Glad she has recovered, I can only imagine it feels like the Titanic has been lifted off your chest.

Thanks chris thats really good of you to say. 🙏👍
Shes one tough little cookie my daughter.🥲💪

1 hour ago, Hockeyboy76 said:

Ooooo please Sir, Me Sir

you’re in. Yay 19!

• Like 2

• Dansk changed the title to Tiger Meet / Tiger Camo merged with Britmodeller Zoo - 19 names so far!

Please add me to the list Paul. After a quick check through my kits I have a 1/72 Tornado and Mirage 2000C along with a couple of 1/144 kits, the L-29 Delfin and Eurofighter Typhoon all with Tiger schemes.

Cheers

John

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, nimrod54 said:

Please add me to the list Paul. After a quick check through my kits I have a 1/72 Tornado and Mirage 2000C along with a couple of 1/144 kits, the L-29 Delfin and Eurofighter Typhoon all with Tiger schemes.

Cheers

John

Wow john you have a veritable GB all on your own there.

thx for joining ‘ll add you to the list 👍

• Like 1

• Dansk changed the title to Tiger Meet / Tiger Camo merged with Britmodeller Zoo - 20 and counting
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Dansk changed the title to Tiger Meet / Tiger Camo / Britmodeller Zoo - 21 so far
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Dansk changed the title to Tiger Meet / Tiger Camo / Britmodeller Zoo - 22 so far