!!! DEFUNCT !!! Raiders of the Lost Stash - 2nd try is up on the GB chat area

Adam Poultney

5 hours ago, Cuppa_joe said:

Got fairings painted on a ducati 916 about 15 years ago and left it there...under 25% complete under my reckoning...can that count in for this GB?

that sounds like a perfect fit! 

9 minutes ago, Arniec said:

I am interested in this GB. I have got a few in the stash that would fit the bill. I believe I have got a few Me-410's from Revell in my stash.

Cheers,

interesting aircraft the Me410, I'll add you i

10 hours ago, CliffB said:

Me too please Adam.  I bought my oldest unmade kit in 1978 (Heller He.112).  Part of me wants to leave it untouched though, so I might choose something just slightly newer...

Cheers

Come on, what's the point in a kit that you are never going to build? 

21 hours ago, At Sea said:

Yup.  I'm in with something from the bottom of a dusty box.

is there more kit or dust?

Gidday All, I've got a kit that might just scrape in, I bought it on a whim only 35-40 4ears ago I think. It is a Monogram Cutty Sark and I saw it in a craft shop, not model shop. What made me buy it was the built kit on display. What would be a factor of me participating would be the time frame and if I have anything else on the go at that time. So I'm afraid interest only at this point, no promises. Regards, Jeff.

Put me down for this please 😁

I know I have kits in the loft that I brought when I lived at home with my parents and I left home and got married 30 years ago 😂

So there must be something 😁

• Like 1

I'm in, with either an Arifx HP42, bought from Beatties Birmingham in 1993 just after my Dad died, or an Inpact "Magnificent Men" Avro Biplane, one of my first ebay purchases back in the year 2000.

Regards,

Adrian

• Like 1

Matchbox Heyford, can't believe it has survived in its original box all these years. Numerous house moves but still it's with me.

Bought with my paper round money, yes really !

This will be a bit special 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Adam Poultney changed the title to Raiders of the Lost Stash - 27 members

I've got quite a few long term stash dwellers that are celebrating (?) 30 years in the stash this year plus a few that have been there even longer so you can sign me up for this one. 

• Like 1

• Adam Poultney changed the title to Raiders of the Lost Stash - 28 members
4 minutes ago, TimJ said:

I've got quite a few long term stash dwellers that are celebrating (?) 30 years in the stash this year plus a few that have been there even longer so you can sign me up for this one. 

👍 added