JamesP's "I've been working", builds

JamesP

Two young kids and a job in delivering lecture videos on line for a large university means that lockdown was a busy time for me even though I was working from home, so for the first 6months of the pandemic I did very little in the way of modelling, I've manage to get some done at the start at and end of the year though.

Kader (Lincoln International) 1/144ish  H.P Victor Prototype (conv)

VickerB1-29.jpg

Matador Model 1/76 Conqueror

Conqueror-10.jpg

Halcyon 1/35 "Aliens" APC

Aliens-APC-08.jpg

Airfix 1/72 BAC TSR2 "early service"

TSR2-86.jpg

• Like 12

Still some very tidy work for such a busy year, I don't envy you working from home with 2 little ones. I don't mind working from home at all (in fact I love it!) but we're glad that the youngest we have around here is 18 🙂 

I love your APC, I really should venture into the SF department once... I love SF movies but I'm not at all familiar with the scaled SF world. 

• Like 1

Very nicely done - I prefer the silver/black/red Victor prototype scheme but it looks good in the blue. I did a TSR2 in a later grey/green camo over light grey scheme but really like the look of yours.

I worked all through 2020 but somehow managed to finish more models than normal, I think it was a distraction for me from all the bad things going on. I certainly remember trying to keep youngsters entertained, working and trying to get some modelling time! It's nice when they are old enough to be able to join in. A lot quieter now they've both moved out....

Steve

• Like 1