Citroën Fourgon Type H -1/24 Heller

Josep

Hello everybody,

Here the Citroën Fourgon Type H, "Guiness" (Heller, 1/24).

It took me three months to built it (but working only a cupole of hours in the weekeend..

The model is fun, and improves a lot with the Motobitz decals. Apart from some fit issues, I only have a little complaint about the Heller instruction manual; in my opinon is no good.

I hope you like it, and also I'm looking forward for your comments....

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

And that's all fellows.

My best wishes for coming 2021!

You can watch the WIP in this link: 

• Like 15

Very good result @Josep! It's a lovely vehicle with great character. I had one in the stash and my wife built it during the first lockdown we had in March. I finished it for her, like you I thought the instructions are absolutely terrible. The worst I've ever seen. It's like a photocopy of a photocopy a 100 times over. Fit is not very good in some places but this matches the vehicle in real life 🙂 

13 hours ago, Josep said:

Thanks Alpha Delta for your kind comment.

Yes, the watermark is the "price to pay" for "free" storing images in Photobucket😏

You may find this thread interesting. There's a lot more (and better) options to host photo's than Photobucket with its annoying watermark which ruins everyone's pictures of great models. 

Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, JeroenS said:

Very good result @Josep! It's a lovely vehicle with great character. I had one in the stash and my wife built it during the first lockdown we had in March. I finished it for her, like you I thought the instructions are absolutely terrible. The worst I've ever seen. It's like a photocopy of a photocopy a 100 times over. Fit is not very good in some places but this matches the vehicle in real life 🙂 

You may find this thread interesting. There's a lot more (and better) options to host photo's than Photobucket with its annoying watermark which ruins everyone's pictures of great models. 

Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Thanks Jeroen! 

Next work will be a P47 Thunderbolt... 

A lot of work and fun, I hope.