Heller 1/72 Canadair CL-215

Beautifully done!  Did you already clear-coat it?  If you dare, you might consider masking the green hull areas where you got a tiny bit of green seepage onto the white along the line of demarcation, and use a cotton rag and plastic polish to gentry remove the green paint.  Or just leave it the way it is, as it's most striking!  I especially enjoy the contrast between the flat, exhaust-stained areas, and the gloss white / green of the aircraft.

• Like 1

Thanks very much guys!

23 minutes ago, TheyJammedKenny! said:

Beautifully done!  Did you already clear-coat it?  If you dare, you might consider masking the green hull areas where you got a tiny bit of green seepage onto the white along the line of demarcation, and use a cotton rag and plastic polish to gentry remove the green paint.  Or just leave it the way it is, as it's most striking!  I especially enjoy the contrast between the flat, exhaust-stained areas, and the gloss white / green of the aircraft.

oddly enough I didn’t see the paint creep until after I posted the pics! Since it’s acrylic green over lacquer white I buffed it away with Tamiya polishing compound on a Qtip, sharp eye there! Thanks!!

• Like 1