Merry Christmas to all at BM

So glad I found this site and found my passion for scale modelling again, 2020 was a mostly grim social year, but with enforced confinement ... I actually found myself building more.

Not the best philosophy perhaps, family first of course, but my silver lining on a big black Covid cloud.

Oh, and I stashed more too ... shrugs, but that's inevitable :)

Merry Christmas to all that celebrate it ... and if you don't, have a nice day too

771379_m.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

Yep, merry Christmas all, I hope all your stockings a overflowing with plastic goodies.

Fingers crossed that 2021is a million times better than this awful year.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Next year will be 10 years of being on Britmodeller and it is a good and friendly site. 

Have as good a Christmas as you can under the present circumstances. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Merry Christmas to you all and I hope everyone has a good New Year whatever happens.  All the best everybody!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

To the Brit Modeller community,

Here's to next year, which looks like it will be oh so much better than this year.

Happy Christmas, Merry Christmas, Καλά Χριστούγεννα, Buon Natale, Zalig Kerstfeest, Nollaig Shona Dhuit, Wesołych Świąt Bożego Narodzenia, and Seasons Greetings!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Despite this awful year for so many, the signs are there with vaccines here and on the way that optimism is justified.

I’ve enjoyed being part of the BM massive, I’ve deeply missed going to shows, but most of all I’m glad this awful virus appears to have touched BM so lightly.

so to everyone, a much happier New Year for everyone.

Take care, ein gutes frohes weinachtfest, Nadolig Llawen and a merry Christmas!!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

And to you too and all the Britmodeller Community around the world. 

And frae Bonnie Scotland best wishes for a happy, prosperous and healthy New Year. May your parts always fit, your filler remain unrequired in the tube, your paint mask and dry without drama and your favourite “want” new mould suddenly appear next year in whatever scale you want as the “kit of the decade” by Tamiya and all for £1.99 !

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Merry Christmas to you all from me, the animals and the rest of the family. Don’t overdo the sprouts or post drunk 🎅

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

2020 has been one for the record books, and not all in a good way. If it hadn't been for BM and all it's  denizens this would have been even grimmer year. This little board run by Mike and all the moderators has made it a jewel to behold. Here in the States its not quite Christmas yet, but In the U.K and places to the East of me it is, so I would like to say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to one and all and I hope Father Christmas leaves everyone something nice and plastiky in their stockings. :santa: To all my Mates Near and far, Merry Christmas to one and all, and to Alll Good night.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
35 minutes ago, Mike said:

Don’t overdo the sprouts or post drunk

Hm, we're having roasted brussels sprouts salad with Christmas Eve Dinner! Yummo!

And I will be enjoying a fine glass of wine. 🍷

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Well Happy Christmas everyone! Thank you for making this year so much less horrible than it would be without BM.

Now I can go get a drink and eat some sprouts (and hopefully sneak in a cheeky Blitzbuild)

Regards,

Adrian

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
34 minutes ago, Roof Rat said:

Merry Christmas BM'ers one and all

spacer.png

I hope you and your family's have a Happy Healthy and Safe 2021.

RR 

I love it!!!   All the best! And to all around the world.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Merry Christmas one and all!

Have a good day, make the best of what you've got and be thankful you're here to celebrate the day.

Stay safe.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2