F-15C Aggressor 1/72 Italeri

djos

Hi all

with few bits glued today, finished one more model from "history line".

Old Italeri mold in new livery, can not beat Hasegawa one but i like it a lot, maybe just memories....

Not to bother more, AK Real colors, minimal weathering (those birds were god maintained), added details in cockpit...and that is all.

Till next project, best regards

F15-C-AGR-5.jpg

F15-C-AGR-1.jpg

F15-C-AGR-3.jpg

F15-C-AGR-4.jpg

F15-C-AGR-2.jpg

F15-C-AGR-7.jpg

F15-C-AGR-6.jpg

F15-C-AGR-8.jpg

• Like 31

Excellent model Djos! Well done! I very much like the subtle color modulation, just enough to add some life to a bird well taken care of. 

Question - what is our substitute here in Belgrade for Pledge/Future for polishing the clear parts? Pronto? Your canopy turned out pretty sweet. 

Best, 

Nikola

• Thanks 1

Thank you all for kindness.

@Nikola Topalov

Nikola hi, i am still using original Pledge/Future i bought many years ago for preparing clear parts. Not sure what is substitute here at the moment, remember using Pronto....

@Serkan Sen

Both models looks perfect, especially splinter one....i had no courage to do that one :). All Aggressor versions are so colorful and interesting that i am also planning to do F-5, A-4, F-16, F-14.....lot of opportune for joy :)

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, djos said:

Both models looks perfect, especially splinter one....

Thanks for your kind words. I used my own designed markings, decals and masking templates. As I said I am planning to build in 1:48 and even 1:32 scales. Therefore I should have my own artwork and masking designs to print/generate in any scale 😁

Serkan

• Like 1