Jump to content

Little H builds “Blitzen the Hurricane”


Recommended Posts

Little H is back by popular demand. After raiding the stash, she has chosen a Hurricane to be built in an Xmas theme. 
To set the tone

Two snowmen were talking to each other, one said “Can you smell something funny?”

“No all I can smell is carrots!” the other replied. 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Great to have you with us "Little H"

 

Just like all the other times, please help your dad with his build, hes not getting any younger you know, so if you can keep picking the bits he knocks on the floor up and putting them back in the box, it will be really appreciated  !

 

I built the same one recently, it turns out really well

 

IMG_5150

 

Bet your one turns out even better

 

Good luck with your build

 

Cheers Pat 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Great choice, shame she didn't enter the Jadlam sponsored Hawk GB that's just ended, she would have been showered with freebies from the sponsors, after all who can say no to Little H ! :thumbsup:

 

How long before she gets a go of Big H's Airbrush ?

 

Cheers Pat

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/29/2020 at 4:50 PM, JOCKNEY said:

Great choice, shame she didn't enter the Jadlam sponsored Hawk GB that's just ended, she would have been showered with freebies from the sponsors, after all who can say no to Little H ! :thumbsup:

 

How long before she gets a go of Big H's Airbrush ?

 

Cheers Pat

She did enter it Pat,  and was awarded a special prize. 
 

I don’t own an airbrush, rattle cans and hairy stick for me. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hockeyboy76 said:

She did enter it Pat,  and was awarded a special prize. 
 

I don’t own an airbrush, rattle cans and hairy stick for me. 

Thanks mate

 

I just caught up with Little H's Ghostbuster Hawk, looks really cool, so glad she won something as well.

Big H is doing a great job of encouraging youngsters into our hobby, dont tell him though as he will think I've gone all soft ! :blush:

 

Cheers Pat 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JOCKNEY said:

Thanks Jeroen 

 

I just caught up with Little H's Ghostbuster Hawk, looks really cool, so glad she won something as well.

Big H is doing a great job of encouraging youngsters into our hobby, dont tell him though as he will think I've gone all soft ! :blush:

 

Cheers Pat 

Who the dickens is Jeroen

Now your at like @Col. yesterday

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hockeyboy76 said:

Who the dickens is Jerome?

Now your at like @Col. yesterday

Apologies complete muppetry on my part, hes one of the Mods on the Heller GB. Just finished sending him something earlier.  

Note to self, dont try to multitask, you ain't up to it !

 

Cheers Pat

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...