Corsairfoxfouruncle

Hi Dennis,

Count me in seeing I now have a spare light coloured KM-1M, having changed to the black version in the current build. It needs a home.

BG_Mig21bis_Construction_31

Now I  just have to find a suitable 1/48 Eduard kit to build around it. 

Ray

Edited by Ray_W
typo
  • Like 5

Just now, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

This wont happen at the earliest for at least a year yet. 

Timing will work well with so many cool GB's this year the 2021 the pipeline is full!

• Like 1

Damn, can't believe I missed this one so far, probably my favourite jet of all time - for sure I'm in.

I've got a drawer full of the Eduard Fishbeds - I've allocated a pair in contemporary Lybian schemes for the Africa GB and a Czech duo I'm about to break out for the Interceptor GB - but I should have at least one left for this party!

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Tim R-T-C said:

Damn, can't believe I missed this one so far, probably my favourite jet of all time - for sure I'm in.

I've got a drawer full of the Eduard Fishbeds - I've allocated a pair in contemporary Lybian schemes for the Africa GB and a Czech duo I'm about to break out for the Interceptor GB - but I should have at least one left for this party!

Welcome sir and Ive considered doing a mix of 4 of those 1/144 Eduard kits. One each from every continent. Europe, Africa, Asia, and South/Latin America. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Welcome sir and Ive considered doing a mix of 4 of those 1/144 Eduard kits. One each from every continent. Europe, Africa, Asia, and South/Latin America. 

Sounds good, although might be limited to Cuba only on the latter.

Recently got a Brengun Fishbed maintenance etch set, looks great and has tools, ladders and parts but doesn't seem easy to find. Maybe worth looking out for.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'd have a crack at this. I have a Heller Fishbed that would do the trick. I believe it's a C, I've just ordered the Eduard MF but I might build that one for Gulf War GB. Either way I'm in.

25 minutes ago, TonyOD said:

I'd have a crack at this. I have a Heller Fishbed that would do the trick. I believe it's a C, I've just ordered the Eduard MF but I might build that one for Gulf War GB. Either way I'm in.

Welcome aboard... I didn't even know Heller had a Mig-21 ? 

3 minutes ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

I didn't even know Heller had a Mig-21 ? 

Released 1973, and the black box that I have from 1979 is the most recent boxing according to Scalemates. I guess there can't be too many of them about.

spacer.png

• Like 2

3 hours ago, klr said:

I don't have as many MiG-21s in the stash as I would like (only 5, and the "bis" kits are not of great quality), but I'm sure I could still find something to build.

2 minutes ago, John Masters said:

2022 is already shaping up to be a banner year for GB activity.  Count me in for this one!

Welcome aboard Gentlemen. 

is there a good reason why I am not on this list? :wall:

probably I havn't seen this thread as of yet.....

please add me!

Croatian bis, Romanian MF/ Lancer, Arab PF-bis, ... many many options in stock :D

• Haha 1