Corsairfoxfouruncle

On 5/17/2022 at 7:01 AM, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

The Poll is now open and will close on the 29th at midnight. 

Hi Dennis,

Apologies if I missed the notice. What are the voting rules?

Ray

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ray_W said:

Hi Dennis,

Apologies if I missed the notice. What are the voting rules?

Ray

Hello Ray just head over to the poll and pick your favorite build. This is more of a friendly thing than for any actual prize or points.  There are two sections as the number of builds required this. If your favorite is in section 1 then check it off and in section 2 check off none of the above. Or if reversed then same idea just the other way around. 

Dennis

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone voting is closed and results are in. In a three way tie for most popular we have. @Ray_W, @Lightningboy2000, & @Hewy. With @modelling minion, @bianfuxia, @Jb65rams, @DaveJL, @Romeo Alpha Yankee, @Marklo all taking honorable mention. Many thanks to my co host and all that participated. Hope to see you in a few years when we get another crack at the Mig-21. 

Dennis

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Hello everyone voting is closed and results are in. In a three way tie for most popular we have. @Ray_W, @Lightningboy2000, & @Hewy. With @modelling minion, @bianfuxia, @Jb65rams, @DaveJL, @Romeo Alpha Yankee, @Marklo all taking honorable mention. Many thanks to my co host and all that participated. Hope to see you in a few years when we get another crack at the Mig-21. 

Dennis

And many thanks to you for doing such a good job of hosting my friend.

Well done to everyone for taking part and especially to our three way winners.

I for one will be back next time we can run a Mig-21 GB.

🇺🇦

• Like 5

1 hour ago, modelling minion said:

I for one will be back next time we can run a Mig-21 GB.

Me too. But rather than wait till the next Mig 21 GB comes round, I might just add that there’s a rather nice academy Mig 15 kit in my local toy shop and Migs, 3, 23, 25, 29 and 31 all in the stash…. 

Edited by Marklo
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Dennis

Thanks CF4U and well done to the Gallery favourites (they were all good!). It's been an utterly amazing STGB made all the better by the encouragement and involvement of the hosts and the participants in a very welcoming GB.

20 minutes ago, Marklo said:

there’s a rather nice academy Mig 15 kit in my local toy shop and Migs, 3, 23, 25, 29 and 31 all in the stash…. 

I agree with @Marklo (I have a nice looking Eduard MiG-15 in the stash) a wider MiG GB in a few years might be a good idea?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Johnson said:

I agree with @Marklo (I have a nice looking Eduard MiG-15 in the stash) a wider MiG GB in a few years might be a good idea?

A wider MiG GB would last longer than this one - usually 16 weeks. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Enzo Matrix said:

A wider MiG GB would last longer than this one - usually 16 weeks. 

Now there's a plan for the future! Might be an idea to wait a while though as Russia and it's military equipment is hardly popular at the moment.

🇺🇦

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Dennis

Thanks Dennis, Craig @modelling minion Enzo @Enzo Matrix for another most enjoyable GB. You guys make them happen. We're all just sitting in the background having fun.

When and if we decide on a MiG GB I'm in. I'll be going back to Bulgarian schemes with lots to choose from 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 29. 

Ray

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, modelling minion said:

as Russia and it's military equipment is hardly popular at the moment

Half the airforces in the world fly Migs so finding non Russian subjects wouldn’t be a problem. And we are apolitical here on Britmodeller.

9 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Hmm maybe 🧐🤪 Should I dare ? 

You know you want to.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

thanks to my co host and all that participated. Hope to see you in a few years when we get another crack at the Mig-21.

Thoroughly enjoyable gb dennis and craig, good to know  a few out there liked  the chequered  mig ,been a bit busy of late i hope to get modelling again soon

👍

• Like 2