Revellbox Sd.Kfz 234/2 Puma.

stevej60

As  I have little in the stash  what to build will depend on a visit to my LMS,I might go for a

figure,tank or aircraft something simple but I always love these Blitzbuilds so no way am I missing one.

• Like 1

Hi Steve,

something quick to build! A plane with four or more engines will do!

Now, are we, in the colonies, being fed disinformation? I thought you guys were in a 20th tier lock-down and unable to breathe without an authorization signed by Boris himself, let alone visit a LMS!!!! Unless of course modelling has become an essential priority... That would be nice!

I know you'll find something to build!

JR

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Hockeyboy76 said:

What no grannies lurking at the back of the stash?

None at all HB as it happens!

17 hours ago, jean said:

I know you'll find something to build!

Thank's Jean,I have done just that as you will see..............

• stevej60 changed the title to Revellbox Sd.Kfz 234/2 Puma.
1 hour ago, Hockeyboy76 said:

Three crackers there Steve. 

Cheer's HB I couldn't resist nipping into the LMS this morning and picked up the re-boxed Chaffee and Comet tank.

• Like 1

Hi folk's I'm doing my build over two sessions tomorrow and the day after as we had plans for today,well the plans fell through so while

at a loose end I decided to practice on the Comet,it's took about three hours and probably about another for the last bits and bobs base

was painted a suitable colour then brushed with liquid poly and grass added,once dry I brushed off the excess and toned down the brightness

with a darker green then brown.Great fun!

20201226_143814

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, stevej60 said:

was painted a suitable colour then brushed with liquid poly and grass added

Wow. Does that work? I have some of the static grass stuff but I sprinkle over a mix of PVA glue and matt varnish (don’t want shiny). Wouldn’t have thought liquid poly cement would have anything to stick to between paint and non-poly grass, but clearly it does...

Regards,

Adrian

4 minutes ago, AdrianMF said:

Wow. Does that work?

Yes work's fine Adrian,brush on  the glue and sprinkle it on patting it well down,once dry I brush off the excess it stays well in place the spray

paint to tone it down alst helps bind it.

• Thanks 1

Afternoon folk's,well one to many Whiskey's last night meant a much delayed start so a noon kick off I'm off out later so two hours I've

got for today's session.

20201227_120849

In between this and a couple of other projects calling it a day for now pleased with progress might squeeze a little session

in tonight but build on schedule so far.

20201227_135516

• Like 3

Evening folk's,started another session where I left of earlier.

20201227_174254

And finished about an hour later for the day,just a few odd jobs left tomorrow and I'll see how the figures look after painting.

20201227_184223

• Like 4

Hi folk's last session involves a few touch ups and a stab at painting a couple of figures.

20201228_131454

And an hour later all done fixed in place and a spray of Matt coat over the finished model.

20201228_141341

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AdrianMF said:

Smashing work! It looks like I've missed a trick by never having built a Matchbox/Revell vehicle - they all look like smashing models of interesting subjects.

Regards,

Adrian

That they are Adrian,I'm building the Chaffee at the moment complete with base all the re-releases are around the £8 mark in the 

shops I never built the Char B and Renault light tank so that's on the list for next year!

https://www.wonderlandmodels.com/products/revell-176-char-b1-bis-renault-ft17/

• Thanks 1