2020 My airfield 1:48 diorama collection

• 1 year later...
15 hours ago, marvinneko said:

Beautiful, artistic, well-crafted. Wow. Thanks for sharing these. I need to go back and really savour each one again. I'd really like to do some crash dioramas. I'll see what I can learn from your work!

Thank you Marvinneko.

It's been awhile since I had finished these and sadly I havn't been able to make anymore - Hopefully I will, one day soon.

I'm glad you enjoyed them and can use them for inspiration. :)

14 hours ago, Keeff said:

These are all really, really nice.  Each has it's own story and lots of details to keep the interest.

Keith  😁

Cheers Keith. Much appreciated,

I'm not quick at building these, so in time I like to add something new to keep my interest up. So details is not so 'intentional' than it is 'accidentally'.

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Slackbladder said:

Simply superb, all of them. Just getting back into modelling and an inspiration. No idea where I'd store such a collection though, house is full of kids toys, etc.

Thank you so much. Ikea cabinets are a fine way to keep your models away from tiny hands. Dads needs toys too you know. BTW: love the name. RIP Lord Flashheart aka Rik Mayall

13 hours ago, colin said:

Fantastic dioramas, feel for the Lysander crew, don't think they'll be going back to Blighty only to a Stalag 

In my head, the pilot reaches into the cockpit and blasts the throttle open (prop is already turning) sending a dust cloud into Jerry and thus getting away, albeit with extra air holes in his kite. The French resistance not so lucky. Thanks for your compliments. 

• Like 1