Good Morning All, 

First of all Id like to apologise for taking a while to get back to you. This year has been absolutely manic for my team - with the last few weeks no exception! It's been a push but I made sure the majority had a good look through the gallery before they head off for a well deserved break later tonight or tomorrow. 

Lots of great entries! I asked staff to list their top 3 and I put together a simple point system to decide the top 3 as many people featured the same names in their rankings. 

So without further delay:

1 - Hockeyboy76 & his Dakar Inspired build.  (Revell Battle of Britain gift set)

2 - HoolioPaulio & his DHL courier jet!            (Revell 1/48 Farewell Tornado GR.4)

3 - Dave_R & his 2004 RAF livery                    (Revell 1/72 Eurofighter RAF British Legends)

However, one name that came up consistently is Little H and her Ghostbusters build! Unfortunately she just missed out on 3rd place - BUT as its Christmas I have decided to award a special prize to Little H to keep her model journey going! Hockeyboy - we can have a look at what she wants to do next, but Im thinking something along the lines of an Airfix Starter kit if you want to have a nose at the range.  

So there we have it, loads of great builds on the thread and I know of at least 4/5 builds (including my own Jadlam Courier jet!) that are stuck in varying degrees of completion due to this or that! Hopefully they'll all see the light of day at some stage!

I dont know how 2020 has been for the majority for you guys, but for us it's been both a year to remember and to forget. My fab team have pulled together and knocked it out of the park - lapping up the incredible demand our industry has seen. I have great hopes for 2021 with all these new Modellers including our very own "Little H" here on Britmodeller! On the other hand its been hard, we've generally been ok with a couple COVID scares, but nothing too serious! I hope you and all your loved ones are healthy and the year hasn't been too harsh on you. 

Again, thanks for your participation and support if you have purchased from us this year - its very appreciated. As I have said before we're happy to run as many builds as you fancy. What do you want to see next? 

Have you seen our new blog, including Model Reviews from members of the forum? Let us know if you have a new build you are working on that you want us to feature?

https://blog.jadlamracingmodels.com/

https://blog.jadlamracingmodels.com/tag/model-kit-review/

For those of you that have won a prize, drop me a message on here with your details and Ill get the prizes shipped ASAP. If you have an account on our website pop us your email address and we'll be able to pull up all your details. 

Finally, if you have purchased from our website this year, you'll be familiar with our J Points reward system. Id love to give everybody that entered a 1000pt bonus so that they can claim £5 off their next order. To receive these points you'll need an account on our website and I'll need the email address its registered to. (Jon, can you help? Whats the best way to obtain this info sensibly.)

Enjoy the next few days whatever you're up to and stay safe. 

Many thanks, 

Russ

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

• thepureness changed the title to The winnings builds!!

Wow, I’m a bit speechless. 

Thank you all @JadlamRacingModels Russ and his staff for taking the time out of your busy schedules to vote and supply the kits and great prizes, @thepureness for organising the build and all the Britmodeller massive who joined in. 

Little H is over the moon too, and we are going to sit down and look at the Airfix starter sets and will email you soon Russ. 

Once again a massive thank you, and we both wish you all a Merry Xmas, Happy New year and Happy Holidays in this crazy year. 

H and Little H

Awesome, I am over the moon to have come second, not least because out of the 3 prizes that very Tornado kit is on my list of kits to build at some point.  Big thanks to @JadlamRacingModels for sponsoring the build, its been great fun.

Thanks to @thepureness for hosting, and well done to everyone that entered in some form whether they finished or not.

Grats to @Hockeyboy76 on a deserved win, that Dakar scheme was ace. Special mention to Little H too, I did love that Ghostbusters livery :D

Have a good Xmas everyone 🎅

Paul

• Thanks 1

Thanks and congratulations to everybody involved.  Thanks to Russ at Jadlam for sponsoring and a very well written post above and thanks to thepureness for setting up the GB.  Congrats to Hockeyboy and little H and HoolioPaulio - you've got a lot more creativity than I have.

The Typhoon is just what I wanted - it will be my fourth entry in the Interceptor GB.  I hope to see more GBs like this in the future.

Dave😃

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Dave_R @Hockeyboy76 @HoolioPaulio

Congrats on your winning builds and a special mention to little H. I hope she enjoys her starter set and very kind of Russ at Jadlam to provide a starter set as a special mention.

It was a pleasure hosting the GB and working with Russ at Jadlam to provide the kits required for the GB. This is the 3rd time me and Russ have worked together on Group Builds on Britmodeller and hopefully we'll try and get another one in the future. 

Grats on the prizes, I hope to see them all on the work in progress or interceptor GB as you mentioned Dave. 

As mentioned there is a £5 voucher in reward points for everyone that took part that can be redeemed on jadlamracingmodels.com provided you have an account with them. I'm just going to double check the best way make sure everyone can source the points and will post below shortly 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Very well done to the winners, and thanks to Mssrs.Jadar and Pureness. This was just what a groupbuild should be, I think: it's nearly finished, honestly!

I do hope we can do this again and I hope it can be another 1/72 more or less RAF subject,

Alan

• Thanks 1