Links Not Working

15 hours ago, Dave Swindell said:

It's a bit of a pain, it looks like it's another attempt by Microsoft to be "helpful" and fix things that ain't broke for us 😞

Actually, the 'copy url from address bar in browser and paste as plain text' bug is Chrome/Chromium related. 
It also does/did that in an earlier build of Google's Chrome. MS's Edge uses the same browser engine.

6 hours ago, Coors54 said:

I photo host on Village Photo as well and their security certificate expired a couple of days ago so all the links have gone down and getting onto the site is a chore through Edge, it makes you feel like you are going to break the Internet or give away all your passwords!

Hopefully Village.photo will sort it quickly otherwise we're into another Photobucket fiasco.

Dave

5 hours ago, Bullbasket said:

Yes, the same thing has happened to all of my photos. This happened with VP about a year ago, and once they sorted out the certificate, it all went back to normal. I hope that they sort it soon as VP has been very easy for me to use so far.

John.

I was just whinging about this too but decided to contact them and ask. They responded straight away and said it expired a week earlier than they had marked in their calendar but that it should be fixed today - although I expect the definition of "today" should be viewed against a US Pacific time expectation rather than British early evening!

Still, it should be fixed shortly and I don't need to rebuild threads like wot happened after Botophucket pulled their stunt.

• Like 5