1/32 IBG PZL P.11c

Very very nice, planning one of these for my next mangle, will be pleased if it turns out half as nice.  what paints did you use? and are they the kit decals? if so, they look painted they've settled so well.

1 hour ago, JohnT said:

It’s the little things that make a great model. I love the patina you have on the leather of what I guess is a map case inside the cockpit.  Truly well done bravo 👏 

No, it holds the oxygen mask.

• Thanks 1

On 17/12/2020 at 20:57, sinnerboy said:

Very very nice, planning one of these for my next mangle, will be pleased if it turns out half as nice.  what paints did you use? and are they the kit decals? if so, they look painted they've settled so well.

I used Hataka AS01 Polish Air Force set and kit decals produced by Techmod - they were just great - just a little bit of MicroSol - and it's done.

• Like 1

Little - great - Eleven, congratulations! I have such bird in my plans too. Probbly will my firs "32" too... Maybe with some extra-stuff from Bitskrieg? Even without these, your model looks fabulous. Any fit-problems or hard moments during building?

Michał

Edited by socjo1

2 hours ago, socjo1 said:

Little - great - Eleven, congratulations! I have such bird in my plans too. Probbly will my firs "32" too... Maybe with some extra-stuff from Bitskrieg? Even without these, your model looks fabulous. Any fit-problems or hard moments during building?

Michał

Actually quite a lot. IBG tried (quite succesfully) to replicate original thing so a lot of parts are very delicate, montage is quite complicated. There are some mistakes in instruction and the model itself. Using Bitskrieg extra parts is an obvious choice- especially prop blades which are incorrect.

• Thanks 1