Sd.Kfz 181 Tiger 1 SUPERTHREAD

M3talpig

19 minutes ago, M3talpig said:

Thats a good chap now no dilly dallying lets get some pics of that stash there's a good fellow....carry on

Patience,  the one different kit to those in Darryls pic is the Dragon initial Tiger 3 in 1 kit, perfect if you like a panzer grey Tiger with a  Panzer III turret box.

13 minutes ago, Andy J said:

you may refer to me as the sensible one 😁👍

As a fellow Brummie, I feel I must support Andy, and try to be sensible. :nod:

• Haha 5

15 minutes ago, Retired Bob said:

Patience,  the one different kit to those in Darryls pic is the Dragon initial Tiger 3 in 1 kit, perfect if you like a panzer grey Tiger with a  Panzer III turret box.

As a fellow Brummie, I feel I must support Andy, and try to be sensible. :nod:

Thank you Bob you will be rewarded in the afterlife 😉. Now toddle off to the stash shed with yer "brolly " and reveal your choice there's a good chap 🙂👍

• Haha 6

15 minutes ago, M3talpig said:

Tiger 142 is well under way ....... just so we don't forget what we are here to do....... 

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

Hmm bloody show off.......you'll be stuck in the turret again at this rate Brad 🙄👍

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, M3talpig said:

Yes it is and i took a mold of it because it's a damn site better than any kit one i've seen

Definitely stuck in the turret 🙄

• Haha 5

Ok so here's my choice though I'm not sure which of the two box schemes I'm going for 🤔

spacer.png

spacer.png

However the box art looks pretty damn fine to me.......yes indeed decision made it's the box art for me......oh and I'll be starting this build the weekend...I can wait no longer 🙂👍

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Andy J said:

Ok so here's my choice though I'm not sure which of the two box schemes I'm going for 🤔

Tiger 1's Andy Tiger 1's...............................now i know you've had your head in your bottom for a while doing wheeled thingys but i refuse to believe that you don't know the difference betwixt a King tiger and a Tiger 1 ....think you need some sleep :rofl:

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, M3talpig said:

Oi shouldn't you be asleep.

Preparing to head off to work shortly mate 🙄. Now Steve whilst I'm away i trust you will oversee the mullarkey and shenanigans and stay in control.....remember....

stay cool under fire.....and I've left chocolate and crisps in the kitchen for the kids ......and a bottle of Fanta in the fridge...go easy with the Fanta though mate can't risk a thread full of hyperactive colonials 🙄👍

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Andy J said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

However the box art looks pretty damn fine to me.......yes indeed decision made it's the box art for me......oh and I'll be starting this build the weekend...I can wait no longer 🙂👍

Oh, boy.... Here we go....

2 minutes ago, M3talpig said:

Tiger 1's Andy Tiger 1's...............................now i know you've had your head in your bottom for a while doing wheeled thingys but i refuse to believe that you don't know the difference betwixt a King tiger and a Tiger 1 ....think you need some sleep :rofl:

What do we do with him ??

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, M3talpig said:

Merely testing Steve.........oops that should raise a smile or two 😬.....I guess I won't be starting the weekend then 🙄

• Haha 4