1/48 - Państwowe Zakłady Lotnicze (PZL) P.11c by Arma Hobby - released

Homebee

Source: https://www.facebook.com/ArmaHobby/posts/3803515099678819

Stay tuned! Tomorrow at 12 CET (Polish Time) we will reveal the first 1/48 scale kit from Arma Hobby. Preorders will start then. Forthcoming 1/72 kits will be announced on 30 December.

This one?

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235077295-hawker-hurricane-mk-iic-148-arma-hobby/

UPDATE:

https://www.armahobby.com/blog/preorders-of-the-1-48-scale-pzl-p-11c.html

https://www.armahobby.com/40001-pzl-p-11c-expert-set-1-48.html

https://www.facebook.com/ArmaHobby/posts/3805224659507863

1/48th - ref. 40001- Państwowe Zakłady Lotnicze PZL P.11c

The 1/48 scale PZL P.11c - 15-12-2020

The first 1/48 scale plastic model produced by Arma Hobby. The model will be available for shipment in January 2021. We are already taking preorders.

During the presale, we add a free A4 box-art printout to the model. After ordering the model, you will receive a vaucher by email confirming the purchase of the model. You can print it out and give it as a Christmas gift.

Do not miss deal packages with paints or decals useful for making the model. You will find them on the model page under the pictures.

big-40001-box.jpg

big-40001-web-1.jpg

big-40001-render-01.jpg

big-40001-render-07.jpg

big-40001-render-10.jpg

big-40001-render-14.jpg

big-40001-render-15.jpg

big-40001-decal.jpg

big-40001-pe.jpg

big-40001-mask.jpg

V.P.

Matt-Memory2.jpg

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

• Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - First Arma Hobby quarter scale plastic injected kit to be announced tomorrow at 12.00 CET (Warsaw time)
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - Panstwowe Zaklady Lotnicze (PZL) P.11c by Arma Hobby - 3D renders+box art+schemes+decals+PE+masks - release January 2021
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - Państwowe Zakłady Lotnicze (PZL) P.11c by Arma Hobby - 3D renders+box art+schemes+decals+PE+masks - release January 2021

Seems the first Arma Hobby 1/48th kit is the PZL-11c

http://armahobbynews.pl/en/blog/2020/12/15/p-11c-the-first-arma-hobby-model-in-1-48-scale

40001-box-1000x640.jpg

https://www.armahobby.com/40001-pzl-p-11c-expert-set-1-48.html

inclusion of Romanian markings is a net touch

big_40001-decal.jpg?lm=1608030050

Surprised @Wojtek Bulhak and @GrzeM have not posted this up yet.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Wojtek Bulhak said:

Thank you Troy, I am not so fast.

Faster than me! I just preordered it. This is a beautiful looking kit, I love the markings options. Very well thought out.

Are you going to do it in 1/32.....just joking haha. Patiently waiting for the 1/48 Hurricane Mk. IIc in 2021 as well.

Thank you and Arma Hobby crew for the dedication to the hobby.

Take care and stay safe 

Best regards 

Jeff :)

• Like 1

• Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - Państwowe Zakłady Lotnicze (PZL) P.11c by Arma Hobby - 3D renders+box art+schemes+decals+PE+masks+instructions - release January 2021

A great idea and kit, I was thinking of the 1/72 Arma PZL 11 for the high wing Group Build in 2021 but this might be a better choice.  In have always liked the aircraft since my father built a model of one back in the early seventies for me (|Frog?) and explained how the wing marking were offset to spoil an enemy's aiming point.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Olmec Head said:

A great idea and kit, I was thinking of the 1/72 Arma PZL 11 for the high wing Group Build in 2021 but this might be a better choice.  In have always liked the aircraft since my father built a model of one back in the early seventies for me (|Frog?) and explained how the wing marking were offset to spoil an enemy's aiming point.

It must have been Revell or Heller, I don't think Frog ever did PZL.
Thank you for good words!!!

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, GrzeM said:

It must have been Revell or Heller, I don't think Frog ever did PZL.

Yes, you're right - FROG had never offered one

2 hours ago, Olmec Head said:

I have always liked the aircraft since my father built a model of one back in the early seventies for me (|Frog?) and explained how the wing marking were offset to spoil an enemy's aiming point.

If "early seventies" thus the only one available was the Revell one. The much better Heller kit appeared in 1977.

Cheers

Michael

• Like 1

I was rather surprised with that choice. Those P fighters are quite a challenge to reproduce. And I'm not sure, that Arma got to that stage yet.

Until we see the sprues done, we can only speculate on shown CAD. And the wing is a deal breaker. Flat with rivets / grooved part / flat with rivets... and so - on.

Looking at the (CAD) front of the engine covers - wrong again, those were not a "copy / paste" all alike. But who knows it 😉

Sure thing, cockpit looks fantastic! And I'm sure, I'll try to get one when / if they get to our shores.

Regards

Zig

3 hours ago, zigster said:

I was rather surprised with that choice. Those P fighters are quite a challenge to reproduce. And I'm not sure, that Arma got to that stage yet.

Until we see the sprues done, we can only speculate on shown CAD. And the wing is a deal breaker. Flat with rivets / grooved part / flat with rivets... and so - on.

Looking at the (CAD) front of the engine covers - wrong again, those were not a "copy / paste" all alike. But who knows it 😉

Sure thing, cockpit looks fantastic! And I'm sure, I'll try to get one when / if they get to our shores.

As you probably know, the world's only P.11c has been preserved since 1962 in the Polish Aviation Museum in Krakow. Several months ago, the plane was completely disassembled and restored step by step. Taking advantage of this rare opportunity, the museum workshop made a full-size copy of it (metal + GRP) for the Polish Air Force Museum in Dęblin.

Simultaneously, several groups of aviation historians and modellers have spent hundreds of hours documenting every step and every detail. Among them there were not only the guys who are building now a full-size flying replica with the PZL-3 (Wright R-1300 "grandson") engine, but also the men from IBG and Arma Hobby. And I bet they've done their homework thoroughly.

Cheers

Michael   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Mr KRK4m

I did not say, that any of the model-making company missed on any P11c feature to explore during that "digging through museum piece"

With a large bunch of photos, they should go for book publishing?

My quarry is - how much of that info they have decided to include in their production?

Looking at CAD of the  ARMA engine covers - man-vegetables.

Draw one - then copy & paste. Do you say it is accurate?

I say - it's wrong. But only to those, who cares.

• Confused 1

On 20/12/2020 at 07:50, zigster said:

My quarry is - how much of that info they have decided to include in their production?

Looking at CAD of the  ARMA engine covers - man-vegetables.

Draw one - then copy & paste. Do you say it is accurate?

I say - it's wrong. But only to those, who cares.

Arma Hobby do engage with modellers,  if you can explain a problem, they will listen.  Two of the company are posting on this thread for example, @Wojtek Bulhak and @GrzeM 

It also helps to explain what your issue is with pictures.

HTH

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 12/20/2020 at 4:02 AM, zigster said:

....Looking at the (CAD) front of the engine covers - wrong again, those were not a "copy / paste" all alike. ..........

You mean perforated panels arranged in a cone between the engine and the propeller spinner? 

Edited by Wojtek2