1/48 - Państwowe Zakłady Lotnicze (PZL) P.11c by Arma Hobby - released

Homebee

One kit under way. Looks sufficiently right for my taste, particularly since I'm really happy to finally have one in my preferred scale.

These metal parts are gorgeous Wojtek. Thanks for the info.

• Like 3

On the armahobbynews.pl/en/ you can find articles on Arma Hobby kits. They are sorted by tags with catalogue number. In the kit instruction link and QR-code are included. Articles are about kit itself, assembly guides, history of aeroplanes from kit decals, galleries of built kits etc. Everything we can do to help modeller to find references and guidance when building the kit.

Last week Marek Rogusz, one of best P.11c operational history experts, published the article on 112 Squadron (Winged Salamander) in first week of the war. link

See all articles on P.11c 1/48 scale from Arma Hobby link

spacer.png

• Like 6

On 2/19/2021 at 8:25 PM, Mike Esposito said:

I really want this kit. I already own the Mirage kit; (Romanian markings)

But, my wife is wary of my growing stash... 😥

Do I really need this kit? Is it that much better than the Mirage kit?

Please convince me..😉

Thanks

17 hours ago, Mike Esposito said:

These beautiful images are very convincing! 😎😂

I also 'experienced' the Mirage kit, this is, despite what some think, a vast improvement. Think Monogram to HobbyBoss Me-262, rather than the minor changes to recent Tomcat kits. I can best put it by saying that this captures the elegance of the design and the Mirage kit doesn't quite do that. Get the Master barrels for the cherry on the cake and you won't be sorry.

It is often easier to beg forgiveness than get prior permission.

Buying this will make their Hurricane a bit closer and the Hurricane in 1/48 has been served very badly so far.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Marek Rogusz describes on the armahobbynews an epic fight of Salamnder „2” on 9th Septmeber 1939:

„…My good mood was interrupted by a crackle from behind; it sounded as if someone were tearing a sheet of hard paper. I knew this sound. I nosed up. An Me 110 flew right by me. It proceeded in a slight left turn. I had the impression that we were both observing the falling aircraft. I could not follow it. I was afraid that they would shoot me down from behind. Thus, I watched from a height of over 1,500 m, while at the same time glancing at the newly arrived Kraut. The bomber hit the ground. But the “new” aeroplane was trying to get on my tail. I took up the fight. But then, from I don’t know where, four or five of them appeared, all Me 110s. Today I was on a winning streek, I thought to myself. Maybe I’ll get lucky once again. But these were not as easy to deal with. They arranged themselves in a defensive circle and I was forced to break off time after time, for they kept getting on my tail. Finally, however, I got a chance to shoot…”

Read a full story on armahobbynews: link

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 5

• 2 months later...

Hi Jurek

The same compliment is also valid for the 1/32 scale items. These are just little jewels...and in your hands...they just get more value.....!

We all can get them through KARAYA website , but as a Pole, I suppose you know that ! 🤣

Looking forward for your finished model.

Have a nice day.

Madcop

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2021 at 6:31 PM, Jurek Greinert said:

A great model, at my workshop ..... but with accessories from BitsKrieig it is brilliant

http://quickwheelstore.com/bitskrieg.html

jbOwdlyh.jpg

Those parts look very nice indeed How well does the propeller go together? If the joint needs work most of the extra detail is going to suffer.

3 hours ago, SleeperService said:

Those parts look very nice indeed How well does the propeller go together? If the joint needs work most of the extra detail is going to suffer.

aYkDnWxh.jpg
eVjqZPth.jpg
PYs0Zorh.jpg

No sanding needed, fits perfectly. The engine is from the model, the cover and the propeller are 48003, 48002

Edited by Jurek Greinert
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - Państwowe Zakłady Lotnicze (PZL) P.11c by Arma Hobby - released
  • 3 months later...

82 years ago started the Second World War. The first Allied fighter unit to oppose Luftwaffe bombers was Pursuit Brigade from Warsaw. Unfortunately, most photos about their PZL fighters were taken by Germans on aeroplane's crash sites. Didn't any other sources survive? Let's check out!

Marek Rogusz brings new information about the P.11a and P.11c aircraft of the Pursuit Brigade and their paint schemes, gleaned from a series of unique photographs taken by Henryk Poddębski at Okęcie Airfield shortly before the outbreak of the Second World War. Read new "armastory" on the armahobbynews : link

spacer.png

Photo from the collection of the Museum of the Second World War in Gdańsk, published under the license granted to Arma Hobby.

• Like 3