Merry Christmas 2020!!

I'm normally more of  a BAH-  :humbug: person  at this time of year, but since it has been a very strange year I thought I' be different.

So to each and all of us, we band of modellers...Have a great Christmas 🎅 and better New Year, with lots of new bits of plastic. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Cheers Martin! Festive greetings to you & yours as well! Praise goes to this hobby for keeping us (relatively) sane & to this community here. Was in isolation best part of the year and this really helped it go by in a flash - in a productive & entertaining way. 

Well, happy Christmas & yes indeed hope for an ever positive new year!

Cheers & here's to getting together at future events, & most importantly good health!

🍻☃️🎄⛄🎄⛄🎄🍻

Stay safe! 👍

Martin

• Like 4

Thank you very much Martin!

A Merry Christmas to you and your family and to everyone else here too.

All my best wishes for 2021 and, although it's very possible we won't fullly go back to how things were, regardless of the vaccines, may it be a much better year indeed.

Best regards to all

Miguel

• Like 4
12 hours ago, Navy Bird said:

Thanks Martin! Happy Christmas to you and your family from this side of the pond. I hope we all get the vaccines soon and life returns to normal - I can't wait to again stand in the mile-long line waiting to get into Telford (in the rain). It's the fine British art of queuing!    :)

Cheers,

Bill

Well Bill,

I really don't know how I did it, but to date, the longer I wait to get into SMW.... is 2 minutes...

Now, I just get up there twice... 

I really hope that things will cool down since 2021 is a Telford year.... Sooooo

All the best to you all !!

If I can get in Telford next November, I'll bring on a load of vaccines... Good ones !! 

Ask the ones that tasted it in 2019...:cheers:

Sincerely.

CC

• Haha 4
12 hours ago, Retired Bob said:

I'm normally more of  a BAH-  :humbug: person  at this time of year

Actually I am too, Bob. However, as you say, this year is so different and this forum keeps me reasonably sane ;). My good wishes are always there for those who accept them :). Have a good one!

Martin

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Martin,

You are a class act--Merry Christmas to you and your family.  So blessed to that you have taken my love of the hobby and expanded beyond my solo work shop--there are so many of us!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Best, 

Erwin

• Thanks 2
9 hours ago, corsaircorp said:

If I can get in Telford next November, I'll bring on a load of vaccines... Good ones !! 

:drink::drink::drink:

Happy New Year! (hiccup)

Cheers,

Bill

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Merry Christmas everybody and here's to a much better 2021! I hope Christmas brings you lots of merriment, food, drink and more attic insulation in the form of models.

Dave

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello Martin @RidgeRunner

Great to hear from you. Thank's for the kind thoughts. I hope you and your family have a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year. 

Keeping in touch with like minded people through Britmodeller has certainly been valuable, especially with all the shows being cancelled. 

Have you seen '100 Missions : Surviving Vietnam' on the Smithsonian Channel (on Freeview). I watched it a couple of days ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. Great footage and plenty of Thud' action. Saw it and thought that would be right up your street :)

All the best :santa:

• Thanks 1
On 12/17/2020 at 3:29 PM, Smudge said:

with all the shows being cancelled. 

Have you seen '100 Missions : Surviving Vietnam' on the Smithsonian Channel (on Freeview). I watched it a couple of days ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. Great footage and plenty of Thud' action. Saw it and thought that would be right up your street

Found it and it is set to record ;). Thanks mate! :)

• Like 1

If I may use the thread you have started to add my Christmas greetings to all my fellow Britmodellers. 

It has been a difficult year for everyone and hopefully 2021 will bring some relief to us all. 

I hope Santa or equivalent brings all of you some nice modelling goodies (I know mine will be books) This is a great forum and full of humour and wisdom. 

Happy modelling and stay safe ☃️🎄🍻

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Merry Christmas and a very happy new year Gang. And an especial get well soon to those that need it. 

I hope we can keep the RFI's, the flow of knowledge and help in it's many forms, and most of all, the laughs, going strong. 

Oh, and many thanks to @Mike and the Mods for tirelessly keeping this driverless bus on the straight and narrow.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Merry Christmas to everyone on Britmodeller, and best wishes for a happy 2021, may the coming year bring joy and kits to everyone !

We've all been going through difficult times but at least the hobby and this forum have been agreat help to keep some mental sanity, now we deserve some happy holidays and a great 2021 !

• Like 4
13 hours ago, Pete in Lincs said:

Oh, and many thanks to @Mike and the Mods for tirelessly keeping this driverless bus on the straight and narrow.

Seconded!! :clap:

Keith

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1