In The Wrong Hands GB. Close... but no cigar!

TonyOD

Hi @TonyOD,

Hope it is not too late to sign-up for this GB. I am new to this forum. This will be my first GB with Britmodeller. I build armor mostly. 

I will either choose T-34 or B-24 under German command..... Will read up and choose one when the build starts.

If I choose B-24 then it will be my first Aircraft build.....I am not even sure of references for Captured B-24 except for the few hits in search...Would be asking too many Noob questions I think ...

Please add me to the list.... 

1 hour ago, Mukund SB said:

Hi @TonyOD,

Hope it is not too late to sign-up for this GB. I am new to this forum. This will be my first GB with Britmodeller. I build armor mostly. 

I will either choose T-34 or B-24 under German command..... Will read up and choose one when the build starts.

If I choose B-24 then it will be my first Aircraft build.....I am not even sure of references for Captured B-24 except for the few hits in search...Would be asking too many Noob questions I think ...

Please add me to the list.... 

welcome to the forum and group builds @Mukund SB. Have no fear ask your questions when the time comes. Everyone here is quite friendly and if they don't know/have the answer. They very likely will know someone who might. 

Dennis

Edited by Corsairfoxfouruncle
  • Like 1

Thank you Dennis for the encouragement. I am trying search the earlier B-24 build reports and reading up...... Even though it is exiting to start something that I have never attempted before.... I might be in for a big challenge. Looking for all the help I could get ..... Have a Great Day.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mukund SB said:

Thank you Dennis for the encouragement. I am trying search the earlier B-24 build reports and reading up...... Even though it is exiting to start something that I have never attempted before.... I might be in for a big challenge. Looking for all the help I could get ..... Have a Great Day.

Ive built a few B-24’s over the years, all of them the old Monogram 1/48 kits. If you have specific questions post them here in WW2 aviation. https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/forum/23-wwii/

• Thanks 1

On 10/4/2021 at 7:29 PM, Mukund SB said:

Hope it is not too late to sign-up for this GB. I am new to this forum.

It's absolutely not too late, welcome aboard the (possible) GB and the forum! Just one more to go for 40! Tell your friends, everybody!

• Like 1

Looking forward to this one, will definitely be pushing for it to get through the bunfight.

Just stumbled on some lovely images of captured, RAF roundelled Mc200s on Sicily - would pair nicely with the SAAF Spit IXc thats on my to-do list.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

OK @vppelt68 @Robert Stuart @Corsairfoxfouruncle @Ratch @Tim R-T-C @Marklo @Prenton @Prenton @jackroadkill @zebra @dnl42 @Rafwaffe @Avereda @CliffB @Wez @Johnson @Jabba @alt-92 @Brad @Beazer @klr @Red Dog @Fifer54 @Cuppa_joe @Black Knight @Toryu @badger @TEMPESTMK5 @exdraken @modelling minion @81-er @ModelingEdmontonian @neil5208 @Richard Tucker @arfa1983 @Angus Tura @Mukund SB...

It's showtime! :yahoo:

Thanks for supporting the proposal thus far by adding your name to the list to get it through to the Bunfight, but now's the time to bung it a vote, if you haven't already and wouldn't mind awfully! Early standings show "In The Wrong Hands" drawing some solid support in the "upper middle" range, hopefully you can help push it through!

Many thanks!

Tony

• Like 5

• TonyOD changed the title to In The Wrong Hands GB. The polls are open! Please vote! (Feel free to post your past builds here!)

Definitely got my vote - although I might start my Mc200 soon, so will need to find something else in the stash 🤔

Got a decal set somewhere for a captured Bristol F2b fighter with German crosses, would be an unusual sight. That rigging though 😕

• Thanks 1