In The Wrong Hands GB. Close... but no cigar!

TonyOD

Voted. It is not just voting to one GB. To make one GB to win, we should not vote to competing GBs.ย ๐Ÿ˜„

But that is pure evilย ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ˆ Let us see... I think we have a fighting chance....

ย 

If I've worked it out correctly,ย In The Wrong Hands GB is in 7th place, which means (with the Falklands War GB already in) we're just inside. By 3 votes, which is good.

• Like 2

Latest data shows ITWH just about keeping its head above water! I like to think it's one of the more "esoteric" themes on offer and as such worth supporting, so many thanks to everyone who has done just that! Tell ya friends!ย 

39 minutes ago, Avereda said:

Iโ€™ll quite probably recast before the final whistle though

Can we vote again? Does this cancel our previous votes? Not sure I need to, I voted for this GB, but I just wondered, being a bit new to this.

Thanks,

1 minute ago, Johnson said:

Can we vote again? Does this cancel our previous votes? Not sure I need to, I voted for this GB, but I just wondered, being a bit new to this.

Thanks,

I assume that if you redistribute your votes it automatically annuls your previous votes?

8 minutes ago, TonyOD said:

I assume that if you redistribute your votes it automatically annuls your previous votes?

:shrug:ย Dunno.

Could ask Enzo, but it's just academic to me, I voted and am happy. Well, apart from the Ju 88 STGB (might not happenย :huh:). But nothing I can do about that and it's not an issue here!

Cheers,

17 minutes ago, Johnson said:

apart from the Ju 88 STGB (might not happenย :huh:)

ย 

I'm keen on that one, but not optimistic. I could always lever my Ju 88 into the Ground Attack GB, which seems to be popular.

• Like 1

Hanging in there in joint sixth place... and today the number of votes cast for ITWH exceeded the number of initial expressions of interest.ย 

ย 

spacer.png

On 11/3/2021 at 6:28 PM, Johnson said:

Thanks,

Yes, you just vote in the same manner as you did initially. The old votes are replaced by the new ones. Thereโ€™s no compulsion to do it, this year might actually be the first year I donโ€™t recast.

The normal flow of modelling life has been interrupted the presentation of this 1/1 scale RFI courtesy of my daughter and her fiancรฉ. (I hesitate to use the expression "out of the box" when referring to my firstborn's womb, but there you go.)

ย 

spacer.png

ย 

Consequently I haven't been paying much attention to what's been happening in the Bunfight, sad to say though that ITWH appears to have stalled at 41 votes and it appears that a minor miracle, or sizeable cash bribes, will be needed for it to make it through...ย โ˜น๏ธ

• Like 8

We're just outside the running, but I am cynically trying to claw a few more votes together. This could go either way, but you never know.

ย 

ย 

• Like 2

Well, ITWH has pulled in another 5 votes overnight (presumably from Parliamo Italiano), and I'm still fighting! It's going to go to the wire alright!

• Like 1