MI-24/35 Hind STGB for 2022?

thepureness

Hi Everyone. 

I know 2022 seems so far away but I was thinking about getting people on board and very early for this one. 

A Hind Gunship STGB for 2022.

There are a good deal of kits available now including the new Zvezda 1/48 kit with an alternative version due in 2021, We have the big Trumpeter kit and plus 1/72 kits from the likes of Zvezda, Hobby boss and Italeri. Plus the amount of marking option available is crazy!!

Anyone interested?

• Like 1

Count me in. I don't have a Hind kit at the moment but do have plans for one. Would quite like to build a Brazilian one, also there's the unique Hind configured for police use that was shown at MAKS a while back.

• Like 1

ok now someones just tempting me to build another 1/35th monster!!!

Well I do have the full resin interior for the Trumpie model....would be a shame not to use it! :D

Better count me in with the Trumpie monster.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, trickyrich said:

ok now someones just tempting me to build another 1/35th monster!!!

Well I do have the full resin interior for the Trumpie model....would be a shame not to use it! :D

Better count me in with the Trumpie monster.

Any figures to modify for a wee diorama on that one? :whistle:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to build a dozen or more Hinds but have nowhere to put them when done. One for a GB would scratch an itch in the meantime, so count me in.  Expect it to be something very obscure and only half complete within the timeframe though - my record with helicopters is lousy :(

Andy

• 2 weeks later...