Churchill Mk VI AFV Club 1/35 [AF35S52]

Welcome again everybody! 

Here is my another 2020 finished model. I painted it with sparmax sp-35 and I didn't use aftermarket things. Just out of box.. I hope you like it :) 

P.S: I believe your reviews one of the best tool for improve myself, so please don't be shy while writing  :)

50091709202_e40ead233b_h.jpg

50399161047_3071732d5f_k.jpgI

50399160247_79932530d2_k.jpg

50398999581_216d5ca55a_k.jpg 

50398307408_a055ab9872_k.jpg 

50399156692_47033fc981_k.jpg

• Like 30

51 minutes ago, Bullbasket said:

Very nice. I like the way that you've weathered the exhaust. Nice one.

John.

Thank you :)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKmJbrsHNQk&t=7s here is my video which is painting exhaust included. It's not English but I didn't use tamiya, vallejo etc. while painting. It can present different point of view about painting like using sponge :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Ernst said:

Beautiful approach to monochromatic finish, I like the way these panels/surfaces are highlighted and contrasted. Those Churchills are a class in their own. Lovely model.

Cheers,

Ernst.

Thx Ernst :) Yes I agree with you. I don't like to see monotone paint job. It makes a impossible to applying filter, washes, fading with oils etc. -That's totally it's my opinion- 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, pacificmustang said:

That is a really lovely bit of model making.  I love the chipping, the modulation, exhaust and photography.  IM going to head over to your Youtube channel for a look too

Bruce

2 hours ago, DAG058 said:

Top work!

On 12/12/2020 at 11:55, swralph said:

Looks great.😀

Thank you all of you guys :) Your words encourage to sharing more model to me. 

Very nice indeed. the weathering & tonal variation are spot on.

I've built the AFV Club Churchill carpet layer & plan to do the AVRE. Must have a look at your YouTube channel for some tips.

Pete

27 minutes ago, Buzby061 said:

Very nice indeed. the weathering & tonal variation are spot on.

I've built the AFV Club Churchill carpet layer & plan to do the AVRE. Must have a look at your YouTube channel for some tips.

Pete

Thank you Pete. AFV club's kits are really very nice. I didn't have any problem while assembling the parts. My channel language is not Eng. so If you want to ask something you can get contact with me P.M., videos comment or my personel e-mail. ([email protected]) which way do you want. I will be glad answering to your questions :)

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Nenad Ilijic said:

Great work! I like semi-gloss finish that looks very realistic and subtle weathering. Exhausts are superb!

Cheers,

Nenad

Thank you Nenad. I like too semi-gloss/ flat (In some other tanks). I am using sponge and some acrylic paint for creating texture on exhausts. You can check my YouTube channel, and as I said you can contact me anywhere you want :)  

Cheers,

-Göktuğ 

• Like 1

On 12/14/2020 at 10:38 PM, Göktuğ Berk Çakı said:

Thank you Nenad. I like too semi-gloss/ flat (In some other tanks). I am using sponge and some acrylic paint for creating texture on exhausts. You can check my YouTube channel, and as I said you can contact me anywhere you want :)  

Cheers,

-Göktuğ 

I am using similar technique for exhaust. I first paint them with burnt iron (I find Gunze version the best). After that, I apply some rust and dark brown paint with a sponge, followed by base color apply the same way. At the end, I add some light and dark rust pigments.

Cheers,

Nenad

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Nenad Ilijic said:

I am using similar technique for exhaust. I first paint them with burnt iron (I find Gunze version the best). After that, I apply some rust and dark brown paint with a sponge, followed by base color apply the same way. At the end, I add some light and dark rust pigments.

Cheers,

Nenad

I guess it's the best way of painting exhaust :)