Xmas Blitzenbuild 2020?

Kushan_Farsight

Good Afternoon all,

Just wondering is this still going ahead? I am sure there was a thread/post up about the one last year several weeks before the event.

Ive looked for a similar thread for the Christmas 2020 edition of the Blitzenbuild but have not seemed to have had any luck?

I can see it is in the timetable for group builds, but other than that, see little in the way about it!

After having an absolute blast with the last Xmas build, and enjoying the mid summer attempt (even if i couldn't complete my Novo SB-2 which still sits awaiting completion ) i do look forwards to trying a third! 

Cheers,

Oliver. 

Hoping that something will be posted soon, I have a couple of 'possibles' ready and waiting in the wings for this one.  My (much) better half has decided this will be a 'crafty' Christmas with just the two of us, so it would be churlish not to join in.

35 minutes ago, jackroadkill said:

At the risk of making a glaring new-boy error, is a blitzenbuild a very quick make-what-you-like type of affair?

Check the rules from the previous one, that'll tell you what's it all about.

• Thanks 1

I'd like to join too... However my stash is in a storage unit atm, and I promised not to buy new stuff 🤔.... And there's that build for Vietnam GB which needs finishing before the 27th, I guess I'll have to blitzbuild that one coming weekend!

I will be building probably the first Vulcan in a blitzbuild. 1/200 Cyberhobby/Dragon kit, hopefully in anti flash white. I need to acquire some decal paper and print new pale serials before then as the kit only has them for one aircraft, XL321, which I have previously built.

On 12/12/2020 at 6:02 PM, jackroadkill said:

At the risk of making a glaring new-boy error, is a blitzenbuild a very quick make-what-you-like type of affair?

Simply put yes. But photos need time and date stamp. There's Kudos/ banter about choice of timepiece and snacks consumed along the way. Building at odd times of night and general silliness

• Thanks 1