Corsairfoxfouruncle

Wow a lot of cracking builds Dennis, I particularly like the Spitfires,  Hurricanes and Corsairs. Though all the builds look wonderful.  The experimental camouflage looks very interesting too , there was a Buffalo done in a Splinter type experimental camouflage scheme if I recall.

Great work 

Chris

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, tonyot said:

Wow,.... you have been busy!! Nice to see a few Corsairs in there too,..... 

Cheers

Tony

Many Thanks Tony...  I Will be adding one last build on Monday or Tuesday and then Im taking a couple of days/weeks off until I start my next builds. 

Well, that makes my eight and a half look pretty poor in comparison!  Cracking job, Dennis.  While I'm at it, I'll say thanks for the support and help I and many other newbies have received from you this year.  It was a daunting thing to join this forum and mix it with the very skilled modellers who inhabit it but you made this far more easy with your words of welcome and encouragement.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jackroadkill said:

While I'm at it, I'll say thanks for the support and help I and many other newbies have received from you this year.  It was a daunting thing to join this forum and mix it with the very skilled modellers who inhabit it but you made this far more easy with your words of welcome and encouragement.

Thank you very much, I try to always be helpful friendly. I was in the same boat when I joined 3.5 years ago and was very unsure until I realized how friendly everyone is. Please don't hesitate to ask, being medically disabled I am always free to help research or look for items online. 

2 hours ago, Cookenbacher said:

Wonderful builds of a fascinating variety of subjects (I'm partial to the Corsairs, but enjoyed seeing them all).

Happy New Year Dennis!

Many of which are thanks to you Cookie, without the A/Brush it would have been a much different year. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, AdrianMF said:

What a productive year! You have got such a variety of schemes in your fighter collection (and a sneaky ship and a bomber or two). It’s been a joy to watch you work!

Have a great 2021,

Adrian

Thank you very much Adrian. :clap2: