Lorens Year of "Who Ordered THAT?" Addendum

LorenSharp

Well I supposed I'll start this little yule time clambake off with 6 done, 1 in final stages and 3......somewhere in between ahhem, to put it delicately.

50702766633_833e6f35a9_c.jpg

50703502961_64526d12fa_c.jpg

50703502926_516a211500_c.jpg

50702766608_330606f8d2_c.jpg

In no particular build order ,all 1/48,  first up a IM-99 Bomarc , and the smallest build I ever did the XF-85 Goblin.

Behind Door #2 a very war weary Chance Vought f4U-1 Solomons campaign, Another test vehicle, The Martin XB-51 .

Behind Door # 3 A Fairey Albacore and the venerable test Vehicle XB-26H "MIddle River Stump Jumper"

Finally, Since this was too .....big to set on the desk or fit behind any door, B-36J Peacemaker and a really tiny ,by comparison F-86D Sabre Dog  PAy no attention to the Great white Beast that was 2019 and she's always to take over the shot.

Once I get them lined up I'll add the build links. To everyone, this has been a rough year, not only for myself but for many here. Not only financially, but physically and emotionally. I know for myself personally

had it not been for oddball crew of Ladies and Gentlemen, this year would have been a lot harder. And for that Thank you. I would like to add no matter where you are or your situation I wish for ALL of you that Happiest and Peaceful of holiday seasons.

And for an excellent and bountiful New Year. Now where did I put my Guiness..... and my scotch chaser... this has been a year for the books!:drink:

There ,now for those who are in the mood for a "little light "reading here are the links to this years builds.

50711629422_99d98aae15_c.jpg

50710809318_77e60912b8_c.jpg

My final build of the 2020 season heres the WIP. Merry Christmas ALL

• Like 25

• LorenSharp changed the title to Lorens Year of "Who Ordered THAT?" Addendum
On 12/13/2020 at 4:06 AM, FalkeEins said:

wow, XB-51 in 48th ..think I've seen it all now.. superb collection! Appreciate your kind messages too...

Thank you FalkeEins  I'm glad you enjoyed my little 2020 build collection. I did add one final that I just finished for the year. Stick a fork in it this year is DONE!

• 4 weeks later...

I saw this originally on my phone while at work :whistle: , now that I've had a chance to look at your output on a decent screen, wow, just wow, what a fascinating & eclectic line up, from the Albacore (love it) through the tired F4U-1 to esoterica such as the XB-51, XF-103 (say what 😮 ) to the B-36, brilliance throughout You're right though, the XB-71 is a bit of a photo hog. :D 

Steve.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, stevehnz said:

I saw this originally on my phone while at work :whistle: , now that I've had a chance to look at your output on a decent screen, wow, just wow, what a fascinating & eclectic line up, from the Albacore (love it) through the tired F4U-1 to esoterica such as the XB-51, XF-103 (say what 😮 ) to the B-36, brilliance throughout You're right though, the XB-71 is a bit of a photo hog. :D 

Steve.

Thanks Steve, You're quite right the Valkyrie does at times consider herself the "queen of the Hangar"  I'm glad you enjoyed  my misspent time bashing plastic bits  together. Happy New Year to you.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JWM said:

Great works, the Valkyrie and B36 are perhaps the most impressive one.

Regards

J-W

Thank you JWM They do tend to be the 500kg gorillas in the room at times. Happy New Year !

Well loren !!

That was a great year for your production !!

XF-103 and XB-51 at 1/48... Surprising !! And congrats !! 

I presume these 2 where not shake and bake at all... And then, you detailled and uprgaded it !! :partytime:

No CC No !! you promised !!

Well, I'll start the Thunderceptor in 2022... :wall:

But, that old XF-88 that is collecting dust at my LHS can maybe take a ticket to my attic....

Whatever !! I really love your achievement, no need to say which one is my fav one indeed !!

Sincerely.

CC

• Thanks 1

You are too kind CC. No they weren't shake and bake by any stretch of the imagination, and I have a wicked imagination. But they were Collect-Aire so there you are. Right now have to get on with it and as many have done here thin out my shelf of doom. they're not many but they are Large.

Thats MY new Years resolution. Finish my Sea Vixen in the Interceptors GB, Restoration of a Koster PB4Y-2 Privateer, an AZ  Kawasaki Ki-48-I Lily, Sanger B-47E, Sanger NB-52/x-15 combination and last but certainly not least a Combat Models XB-35. All 1/48 and I have no idea where I'm going to put them when finished.🤔 But the devil is in the details as they say.:wall:. Here's to you  Mon Amie A most prosperous and Happy New Year! May God have Mercy on our Wretched Souls.

• Like 1