The 2020 Yearbook is open!

Mike

I thought it was about time to post up the 2020 yearbook for the members to fill up with one thread each, a maximum of 4 sensible sized photos, links to WIP and RIF threads if you feel like it, and a brief description of their builds for this year.

My total is zero in 2020, but we've had a lot going on with the forum, a workshop refit for me, and a pandemic for all of us, so I'm going to promise to try better for next year :yes:

Thanks to all for making 2020 another smashing year on Britmodeller.  You're all wonderful! :party:

• Like 14
  • Thanks 4

• Mike pinned this topic

Mike,

I'll be first in line to thank you and all the mods for the marvellous job you do for us all. Thank you and keep up the great work!

Cheers,

Roger

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello Mike, just wanted to say thank you to you and the other mods for the help and assistance you have all provided. All the best for the Holiday Season to you and everyone else here on Britmodeller.

Billy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sorry for the stupid question, but I'm a newbie here: will this section close on 01:00 of 1st January (a deadline like in the GBs) or can I post my list of completed builds early in the 2021 (say it's January 6th or 7th)?

Cheers

Michael

• Like 1

On 12/27/2020 at 11:49 PM, KRK4m said:

Sorry for the stupid question, but I'm a newbie here: will this section close on 01:00 of 1st January (a deadline like in the GBs) or can I post my list of completed builds early in the 2021 (say it's January 6th or 7th)?

Cheers

Michael

In last years It was closed with some delay, perhaps a week or 10 days. I was slow and did not manage to put my models in 2015, so it was unpleasant finding and later I was hurrying up to fit in time! :)

I hope this year we will have this week of time to complete it

Regards

J-W

• Thanks 1