Does anyone here play war thunder?

GalaxyTheCat

Are there any good models of some of the aircraft featured in the game? I'm looking for American and Swedish planes. I've been looking for some. Also, if you do play war thunder, i'd be happy to play with you. th?id=OIP.sumku3Ph6bboTHCuFuRdDAHaEL%26p

• 4 weeks later...

Hi!! I play war thunder too. Italeri has war thunder kits on their website. Here is a link: 

https://www.italeri.com/en/category/67

The kits are nice, they come with lots of in decals that are in the actual game, and they have good interior detail too. 

Cheers, 

Riley

P.S. my war thunder username is warbilbyinala5. I mostly do ground arcade battles in b.r. 5.3.

• Thanks 1

I do, though I must admit I mainly play single-player (Test-Flight > Mission Editor) because, well, you know: humans; they can ruin the game!  I do have to play the multi-player version every so often, of course, just to unlock more of the tech tree.  Mostly play British, though have started on US and German, too.

Rob.

Edited by Spartacus
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/3/2021 at 3:38 AM, Spitfire 123 said:

Hi!! I play war thunder too. Italeri has war thunder kits on their website. Here is a link: 

https://www.italeri.com/en/category/67

The kits are nice, they come with lots of in decals that are in the actual game, and they have good interior detail too. 

Cheers, 

Riley

P.S. my war thunder username is warbilbyinala5. I mostly do ground arcade battles in b.r. 5.3.

Nice. I will check out those kits. I dont have much time to play but i'll add you as a friend next time i start up the game.

• Like 1