Good day ! Allow me to present a model of this bison to your court. An old Polish LWS-6 ZUBR gun from BROPLAN. I was interested in the prototype itself and the desire to overcome this set. I didn't have anything to do with vacushki before, and I don't think I'll contact them in the future either. I was busy with the model for a long time, I had to finish a lot, think, experiment. At the end, I picked up the covid and tried to finish it without improvement. You can read about the prototype here: https://topwar.ru/22676-polskiy-sredniy-bombardirovschik-p-30-lws-6-zubr.html In General, I think that the set won, although sometimes it made me think. At the end, a few photos of the construction site. Painted as usual Mr. Hobby and Valejio. Smeared it with art oil. Enjoy your viewing. Sincerely, Mikhailspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 42
  • Thanks 3

:gobsmacked: Holy mother of Batplane! :thumbsup:

While it may be disputable if it's a pretty plane - :hmmm: - your model surely does it justice - and more! :goodjob:

I've never heard or seen this plane before, but now I want - no - NEED one! :winkgrin:

Cheers :bye:

Hans J

• Like 1

Hi Mikhail 

Considering what you started with in the original Broplan kit, what you have achieved is nothing short of miraculous, congratulations. 

By the way, that magic camera of yours is pretty special too !

Cheers Pat 

• Like 1

This is an amazing build - you have done a fantastic job here!  And great way that you overlaid the photos to show the interior too.  I would love to tackle this plane if we could ever see it in 1/48.

• Like 1

Hi Mikhail, 

What a fantastically detailed model of an aeroplane I've never heard of, but find it very appealing.

This is a classic example of what can be done with some basic raw materials and a huge amount of skill.

Your workmanship is matched by your photography skills. 

Thank you for sharing it with us. 

Hello Mikhail - This is not a type I have even heard of before but that is a very impressive piece of modelling indeed. Superb detailing and nicely finished and weathered. Really very lovely - though she is a little ugly - Bison is an apt name!.

Cheers

Malcolm

Oh my!!!!!!! :gobsmacked:  

This has to be considered “The Best Ready for Inspection Aircraft on Britmodeller” for the year.  I`m not kidding either.  How you turned scrap plastic into a convincing and most realistic presentation is beyond a miracle.  It took a super human effort to make something so “ugly” 😉 into something so beautiful. :like:.  The incredible photography quality only makes it more perfect.  

I stand in awe as I am not worthy!!! :worthy:

Mike

That is one brilliant example of vacform and scratch build modelling at it's very very best. Absolutely stunning.

I agree with Pat's @JOCKNEY observation about the "magic camera" - a wonderful way to show the inside detail on the completed model!

Terry

Brilliant!!!

Best model of Bison I've ever seen.

One question concerning guns in the front turret, you supposed to make them as 20mm cannons?

As far as I know guns should be same as in the upper turret.

Any www with WIP?

1 hour ago, Jacek said:

Гениально !!!

Лучшая модель Бизона, которую я когда-либо видел.

Один вопрос по поводу орудий в передней башне, вы предполагали сделать их как 20-мм пушки?

Насколько я знаю, орудия должны быть такими же, как в верхней башне.

Есть ли www с WIP?

Thanks. Front armament turned out to be exaggerated. I got a little sick and wanted to finish this project. Machine guns keep on patafix, I plan to remake later. There are photos of the construction site, maybe not everything, if you are interested in something, I will try to answer. Regards, Mikhail