Herpa Q400 1/200 re-paint commission request

SAW

I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out? My wife was a FlyBe Q400 pilot before they folded earlier in the year. She has models of all the FlyBe Q400 paint schemes they had except for the 2 ex Air Brussels aircraft they had with the navy blue tails and light grey belly. See G-ECOK. More recently she has also flown one of the Angolan Government Q400s which are a very rare sight indeed. See D2-EEA. I would like to get models of these done to add to her collection, ideally repaints of Herpa 1/200 die cast Q400 models as a Christmas present. 

If I had the models sent to your address would somebody be able to assist me with this short notice commission?

Many thanks,

Simon

On 04/12/2020 at 13:03, SAW said:

I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out? My wife was a FlyBe Q400 pilot before they folded earlier in the year. She has models of all the FlyBe Q400 paint schemes they had except for the 2 ex Air Brussels aircraft they had with the navy blue tails and light grey belly. See G-ECOK. More recently she has also flown one of the Angolan Government Q400s which are a very rare sight indeed. See D2-EEA. I would like to get models of these done to add to her collection, ideally repaints of Herpa 1/200 die cast Q400 models as a Christmas present. 

If I had the models sent to your address would somebody be able to assist me with this short notice commission?

Many thanks,

Simon

Them's some loud colors hey?! 

I'm out but, I wish you all the best