1/48 Hasegawa F-4F Luftwaffe Norm 90J

Wolf

In spite of their previous widespread use with the German Luftwaffe, and the availability of some nice kits in 1:48 scale, I don't think I have ever seen a completed McDD F-4F Phantom II model in the standard 90J Norm scheme. You have done a masterful job with both the kit and the paint job.......superb weathering which could have easily been overdone on this scheme but has not. Just as I remember these jets when they frequented the VAS at RAF Turnhouse and RAF Valley in the mid-1990s. 

Well Done, Sir !   

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tiger331 said:

In spite of their previous widespread use with the German Luftwaffe, and the availability of some nice kits in 1:48 scale, I don't think I have ever seen a completed McDD F-4F Phantom II model in the standard 90J Norm scheme. You have done a masterful job with both the kit and the paint job.......superb weathering which could have easily been overdone on this scheme but has not. Just as I remember these jets when they frequented the VAS at RAF Turnhouse and RAF Valley in the mid-1990s. 

Well Done, Sir !   

Thank you very much for your kindly words. I'm glad that you like this Norm 90J Phantom.

Best regards