Canadian GB Chat

zebra

Ya Betcha!

I took the controls of a floatplane DHC Beaver from Nanaimo, flying over Lion's Gate Bridge  (although I wanted to fly under!) and on to Vancouver.  I would like to make a model of that aircraft.

Mike

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bootneck said:

Ya Betcha!

I took the controls of a floatplane DHC Beaver from Nanaimo, flying over Lion's Gate Bridge  (although I wanted to fly under!) and on to Vancouver.  I would like to make a model of that aircraft.

Mike

That must have been awesome!

You're on the list at number 20

Yup, I reckon I'm up for this, with a Belgian CF-100 or a CDF (?) CF-188 BoB commemorative or Caribou in Aussie colours or a Beaver in RNZAF Antarctic scheme or........, I reckon I'll find something for it somewhere. :)

Steve.

• Like 2

Thanks, just give me a few minutes, have to  fix a spelling error...

------

Right, should be good now.

To add to your signature, just open your account settings and on the immediate left is a list of options.  There you will find 'signature', and once that is open just paste the banner like you would a photo.

regards,

Jack

Edited by JackG
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• zebra changed the title to How aboot a Canadian GB, eh? now at 27

Sounds like an excuse to have a crack at a Canadair CL-215 or CL415. Canadian livery (Saskatchewan and Ontario respectively) available on both variants. Neat, eh?

• Like 1

• zebra changed the title to How aboot a Canadian GB, eh? now at 28
2 minutes ago, fatfingers said:

Aye up @zebra

Sign me up for this one.  Something clanky and tanky in Canadian markings me thinks.... 

Regards,

Steve

Excellent - welcome aboard!

Nearly there now - one more needed to hit 30. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• zebra changed the title to How aboot a Canadian GB, eh? now at 29 - nearly there!
1 hour ago, zebra said:

Which is why my CL-215 will be a green, white and orange Buffalo Airways example!

Ah! The 'Peas and Carrots scheme' Nice. I've done a 1/144 Catalina in the same colours.  As for this GB I have lots and lots of decals and kits to choose from... having been building Canadian stuff for a long time already and accumulating a stash of kits and decal for them .

• Like 1

• zebra changed the title to How aboot a Canadian GB, eh? Now at 30 but the more the merrier!