Tim's HobbyBoss Me262A - COMPLETED

theplasticsurgeon

Rejoining with this HobbyBoss Me262,  which cost me £4 at IPMS Avon show in 2009.

Hobby-Boss-Me262-A.jpg

And I've lost the kit instructions and decals.

Relying on an SCM download for instructions, and I've get several sets of decals from Revell kits to choose from.

Now lets set about stopping the Amerikan bombers!

• Like 5

Nice subject choice Tim. Either you can read my mind or I yours as was thinking about this very subject earlier today.

Edited by Col.
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, stevehnz said:

A good start on that Tim, I'll be watching it closely, guess who has one squirrelled away too. :)

Steve.

Don’t mean to be rude Steve, but what don’t you have?

AW

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Andwil said:

Don’t mean to be rude Steve, but what don’t you have?

AW

More than my wife wants me to have less than I want to have, but the latter, not by too much, I'm getting to the stage approaching retirement where I have ticked most of the boxes I've wanted to. I might even have some to sell on to fund paints etc, :)

Steve.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, stevehnz said:

More than my wife wants me to have less than I want to have, but the latter, not by too much, I'm getting to the stage approaching retirement where I have ticked most of the boxes I've wanted to. I might even have some to sell on to fund paints etc, :)

Steve.

I know what you mean.  I reached the point, after going through and cataloguing my stash (I know..) that I probably will never get around to building them all and even if I did I would have no space for them all.  I decided that from that point on I would buy less than I build or dispose of.  But they keep releasing new and enticing kits!  I think this year I might just break even.

AW

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ah yes the stash. I think I have about 50 kits plus I scratch build. I’m pretty sure I have at least one kit of every type I want to build and I’m also sure I’ll never get around to them all, but I still enjoy buying new kits, something I’ve drastically cut down on this year, having been made redundant. But I still get the urge.

However at my current completion rate I’ve only got around five to ten years of a buffer before I need more kits :) 

There’s probably a social science thesis in there somewhere :) 

Edited by Marklo
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

At my current completion rate I have about 300 or 400 years before I 'need' more kits.

Regards,

Jason

P.S. Nice work on the Me 262, TPS! That HB kit is one I've been thinking about - nice and easy to build, just the way I like them!

Edited by Learstang
Additional comment added.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

• theplasticsurgeon changed the title to Tim's HobbyBoss Me262A - COMPLETED
  • 2 weeks later...