!!!DEFUNCT!!! Republic/Seversky Aviation Build take two, now @ 30.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, LorenSharp said:

Dennis Count me in. I've got a bunch of Republic and maybe a couple of Seversky's in the stash wanting to see the light of day.

1 hour ago, stevehnz said:

Put me down Dennis, I've several P-47s in stock, might even try to make one a XP-72 with the resin conversion @TheRealMrEd gifted me. :)

Steve.

Welcome aboard gentlemen, Im sure whichever way you choose will be great. Though an XP-72 would be nice to see. 

• Like 1

• Corsairfoxfouruncle changed the title to Republic/Seversky Aviation Build take two, Only two more needed.
1 hour ago, TheRealMrEd said:

I may have something to throw into the mix...

Ed

44 minutes ago, Dansk said:

Put me down for an a-10 from the stash Dennis

Welcome aboard Gentlemen, I’ve added you both to the list and looking forward to seeing what everyone builds. 

• Corsairfoxfouruncle changed the title to Republic/Seversky Aviation Build take two, Only one to go !
3 hours ago, alt-92 said:

Hey Dennis, got some thunderthingies in the stash so happy to bump the numbers closer to 30+ :)

Welcome aboard sir just need one more and I can bug Enzo for a slot. Anyone out there in Britmodeller land interested ? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 2996 Victor said:

I see from Big H that Dora Wings are threatening a P-43 Lancer in the gentleman's scale. Hope that arrives in time for this GB!

Cheers,

Mark

If it does one of the chain stores that is close actually carries Dora (shocking I know). I would be tempted myself by one or maybe a P-35. 

• Like 1

• Corsairfoxfouruncle changed the title to Republic/Seversky Aviation Build take two, now @ 30.
17 minutes ago, Jb65rams said:

I’ll stick my hand up and take you to the magic number. Have a Williams Brothers P-35 in the stash.

Welcome aboard sir many thanks for joining. 

Oh @Enzo Matrix … We have 30 interested parties, will you add us to the bunfight rolls please. 

Dennis

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Corsairfoxfouruncle changed the title to !!!DEFUNCT!!! Republic/Seversky Aviation Build take two, now @ 30.

And to think I only just received delivery of a monogram 1/48 P47 today, granted it was extremely cheap because it’s missing the lower wing halves. Still won’t go amiss. Hmm might fit in to the Revell gb.

Edited by Marklo
  • Sad 1