!!!DEFUNCT!!! Republic/Seversky Aviation Build take two, now @ 30.

Corsairfoxfouruncle

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

This would be another one Dennis, that I could try to make depending on what else passes the bunfight.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Ok I want a bubble top thunderbolt  So count me in for that at least. I’ve also a mind to add a Seversky racer to the collection but as it’s a racer ( most racers are quite small so I build them in 1/32 if I can)  that’d be 1/32 so a scratch build.

4 hours ago, Marklo said:

Ok I want a bubble top thunderbolt  So count me in for that at least. I’ve also a mind to add a Seversky racer to the collection but as it’s a racer ( most racers are quite small so I build them in 1/32 if I can)  that’d be 1/32 so a scratch build.

Nothing wrong with a Jug Welcome aboard. 

• Corsairfoxfouruncle changed the title to Republic/Seversky Aviation Build take two, Only five more needed.
7 minutes ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Hmmmm 🧐 … Almost two months, time for a bump to the top. Anyone interested

Yes 👍 

Count me in with a Seversky SEV-3 in Spanish Civil War colours.

Its a resin  kit in 1/72 by Kora Models.

Hope we get to do this 👍 

Anthony

• Corsairfoxfouruncle changed the title to Republic/Seversky Aviation Build take two, Only 9 more needed.
3 hours ago, TonyTiger66 said:

Yes 👍 

Count me in with a Seversky SEV-3 in Spanish Civil War colours.

Its a resin  kit in 1/72 by Kora Models.

Hope we get to do this 👍 

Anthony

Hello Anthony hope you're doing well ? I know you were having some health issue’s. I’ve added you to the list and that is a great choice. 

Hi Dennis,

Please add me to the list! Not sure yet what I'd build but for choice it'd be a P-43 in Aussie markings.

Cheers,

Mark 

19 minutes ago, 2996 Victor said:

Hi Dennis,

Please add me to the list! Not sure yet what I'd build but for choice it'd be a P-43 in Aussie markings.

Cheers,

Mark 

Welcome aboard Mark you're on the list. 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, zegeye said:

Sign me to.

Would love to but I think Enzo would be a bit suspicious with you signed in twice. 😉 You asked back on Jan.18th. so no worries you're on the list. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, dnl42 said:

Let's see, the stash has a Monogram 1/48 F-105D Thud and a Tamiya 1/48 V-1 that I intend to convert to a JB-2 with some scratch building and decals from Pacific Monograph

Nothing wrong with a Thud, Id consider one myself. Of course the Loon would be an interesting build as well. 

• 4 weeks later...

Dennis,

Count me in for this one, it'll be something with Thunder in its name and probably wearing French markings...

• Corsairfoxfouruncle changed the title to !!!DEFUNCT!!! Republic/Seversky Aviation Build take two, now @ 30.