*R.I.P* 2022 - BeNeLux take two

vppelt68

• vppelt68 changed the title to BeNeLux take two (nearing 30)
9 hours ago, 128fiddler said:

Hi all,

Being a Belgian and having about 25 subjects available for building in this GB, I'd say I would like to give it a try!

Greetings

Welcome! 25 subjects, W.W.E.M.D :wicked:

• vppelt68 changed the title to BeNeLux take two
  • vppelt68 changed the title to 2022 - BeNeLux take two
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Bill Davis said:

Exactly what countries does this cover, Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg? Would the Dutch east India air force be included?

Thats the countries involved, and I would think that the Dutch East Indies air force would be fine as it was a Dutch territory.

1 hour ago, Bill Davis said:

And what about Dutch aircraft used by other countries, like the Fokker D.XXI used by the Finnish?

Not sure about that one, our leader @vppelt68 would need to make that call.

3 hours ago, Bill Davis said:

Exactly what countries does this cover, Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg? Would the Dutch east India air force be included?

1 hour ago, Bill Davis said:

And what about Dutch aircraft used by other countries, like the Fokker D.XXI used by the Finnish?

24 minutes ago, modelling minion said:

Thats the countries involved, and I would think that the Dutch East Indies air force would be fine as it was a Dutch territory.

Not sure about that one, our leader @vppelt68 would need to make that call.

Thanks Craig for stepping in! :hmmm:You did find a tricky one, but as the Nordic countries have had their own group builds I'd limit this to stuff USED by the BeNeLux countries only anywhere on Earth, but not produced by them and used by anybody else on Earth. Fine with all of you? V-P

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, vppelt68 said:

Thanks Craig for stepping in! :hmmm:You did find a tricky one, but as the Nordic countries have had their own group builds I'd limit this to stuff USED by the BeNeLux countries only anywhere on Earth, but not produced by them and used by anybody else on Earth. Fine with all of you? V-P

Not a problem mate, thats what us co-hosts are here for.😁

I had the same thoughts as you about equipment built in the Benelux countries but used elsewhere and think it is right that the GB is limited to equipment actually used in those countries.

• Like 1

• vppelt68 changed the title to *R.I.P* 2022 - BeNeLux take two