Land Rover Defender 2020 (Lego Technic)

Really enjoyed this build. Made a change from the usual plastic kits.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Thanks for looking.

• Like 7

32 minutes ago, JeroenS said:

Didn't we all enjoy this stuff as a kid 🙂 

Still do :) I think my last Lego build was over 30 years ago, a forklift truck for my son.

Just now, PatW said:

Superb, I bought one earlier in the year. Our local shopping mall was part owned by INTU, before it's possible closure so had to use up gift cards at the LEGO store,  . The Debenhams huge store never re-opened after being closed in March this year!

It took a while to build it but very worth it. I had to contact the UK HQ as the seat blocks were different colours and they sent replacements from their World HQ.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PatW said:

I had to contact the UK HQ as the seat blocks were different colours and they sent replacements from their World HQ.

As a matter of interest how long did they take to send the replacement parts? I had 2 small parts that make up the rear headrests missing but I haven't bothered to request them as they're not noticeable.

On 12/3/2020 at 6:15 PM, activexp said:

As a matter of interest how long did they take to send the replacement parts? I had 2 small parts that make up the rear headrests missing but I haven't bothered to request them as they're not noticeable.

About 3 weeks, but I'd already finished it by then and you can't see them from outside so rather than tear it down I left it alone.